1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

This is Nuts

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by BigBensBigBong, Nov 29, 2020.

1. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Sh**ty Mongorians!

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    no
    I don't think that's the same level as the meathead assistant for Baltimore. Locke used bad judgement, the guy from Baltimore apparently blew off the protocols several times. And, at least Locke was a stand-up guy about it. They could have played the Broncos/Saints game Thursday, which could have given Denver enough time to sign a FA QB. I know one thing, few outside of those that root for Baltimore are going to exhibit much sympathy for them come Tuesday.

3. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Yup. I remember during his rookie year the camera showed Mirer standing on the sideline and the commentator said not only did he play just like joe Montana, he also looked just like Joe Montana. I saw neither.

4. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    It seemed to me like anytime the camera was on him, he looked like he had zero confidence. I don't think he ever adjusted to the speed of the pro game. I have a second cousin that looks a hell of a lot more like Montana than Mirer.

5. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    It's always been about the money, I wouldn't expect this season to be any different. With the lost stadium revenue it's even worse than usual.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    I remember him having a decent rookie year, then it was downhill from there.

7. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Did they break the sh!tty wall again?

8. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I can't remember why they wanted him to build a wall......

9. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Sounds like a Marsha fan.
    Disgusting. :puking 4:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  10. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Looked like Montana, played like another N.D. alumni, Brady Quinn. I think both were drafted higher than Montana. Super Joe's success is why they were drafted so high imo.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. groutbrook

groutbrook

Oct 23, 2016
    Jimmy Clausen comes to mind, and the kid the Browns drafted pretty high a couple years ago.

12. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I'm far from a Brady fan, but I am a football fan and watch a lot of games. I'm not an ignorant fan who can't recognize the reality of a situation.

13. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Arians isnt the one throwing ints. or bouncing the ball off of defenders helmets. Any non-Brady fan can see that he's past his prime. Way past, started to really show his age last year imo.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2020
  14. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Absolutely Brady is past his prime. In no way am I saying that Brady isn't part of the problem, but Brady isn't the one designing and calling the offence. Brady isn't the one asking players to do stuff they are incapable of doing. Brady isn't the one refusing to make adjustments. That's all Arians.

Arians is a horrible, horrible coach. I don't know who brought in Brady, but Arians is completely misusing him. Like I said, they are leading the league in deep throws but Brady can't throw deep. He has a horrible QB rating when throwing deep, but Arians keeps pushing the deep game. We all know Arians loves the deep ball, but he has a QB incapable of running that offence. A good coach would adjust, but not Arians, because he's horrible.

Really makes no difference to me if they win or lose, I don't see them getting to the SB. I just blame Arians for that more than Brady. It's no coincidence that all of Andrew Luck, Carson Palmer and Jameis Winston have had their highest career INT marks under Arians (and Brady is on pace for that as well).

15. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    Arians is about throwing the ball, outscoring teams to win. Brady can't put up 30 unless he's playing the Jets. Without a defense, he looks like a sheep.
    Goat...lol

16. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I think it’s like a lot of us thought, that Belichick and Brady were a match made in heaven. Arians could go dink and dunk all he wants and wouldn’t
    make a difference. There was a lot more to the Pats beating teams than just as short passing game and that was all Belichick. Together they were near unstoppable, apart, not so great anymore.

If I had to pick one that was more responsible for their success, I’d point the needle towards Belichick more than Brady. People will pick Brady as the GOAT because of the hardware but I look at it if I was going to build a team with the choice of any players available, I’m not picking Brady at QB.

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011