1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

These are the teams with the worst QB situations in the NFL

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by steelersrule6, Aug 31, 2024.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I'll give You he's better than Fields, but so is many of the Qbs in the NFL, but He's not better than Lamar Jackson they are the same. Runs all over people until the Playoffs, and a team either shuts it down, or takes them out of it. Why because they never develope as a passer....., and unlike other Qbs....when the speed is gone.....they are done.... I've only seen two running Qb learn. Steve Young, and Steve McNair. The rest keep doing it till they are not a threat running, and then not long are out of the league. Hell it's already happening to Lamar.....I seen runs Thursday night that in 2019, and 2020 he would have taken to the house, and now He is having trouble out running LBs....., and yet He still hasn't developed into a better passer. There are 7 plays that if You look at his wrs faces after He(Lamar)tried throwing them the ball .....tells you everything You need to know.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Steelpens65

Steelpens65 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2021
    Disagree he is like Lamar, Ravens wont win division after what i heard announcers kept saying during game. Ravens are giving Lamar total control of offense. Not going to be good at all. Ill give you this, me and you dont like running qbs. If Allen runs 100 times si be it, i would still rather have him on our roster than what we got, agree?

3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Yes, but if Russ wasn't injured I might change my mind.....because I can think of about 20 Qbs I'd take over Fields, and a couple of backup Qbs also

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Steelpens65

Steelpens65 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2021
    Uncle ricco from napoleon dynamite is one

• Winner Winner x 1