1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead (no comics spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Ray D, Oct 24, 2011.

1. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Thought I'd bump this and add a teaser from when TWD returns.

[TWD][/TWD]

2. niterider

niterider Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    What did you guys think about the finale? I wonder if both Daryl and Merle are goners. I can't see them being offed like that but this show does keep surprising me. Looks like we are headed for a showdown between the Governor's Camp and Rick's crew. And I like that Maggie girl, she was also in Van Wilder2 but a little more NSFW. I like this Governor dude, he is one twisted manipulator.

3. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    It had me on the edge of my seat. That fight scene with the govenor and Michonne was sweet, though Michonne overacts pretty badly.

I thought after the finale that they showed Daryl running in the woods in the preview for the next half of the season. I could be wrong on that. Gotta love the fact that no one is safe on that show. Keeps you guessing. :-D

4. niterider

Jan 19, 2012
    Yeah, I screamed out "Oh ****" when Michonne didn't even think twice and put her katana right through his daughter's head.

5. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    No way Daryll (or Merle) goes down that easy. ;)

6. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    So, what did everyone think? How many episodes until Daryl reunites with the group?

Did anyone else notice zombie Hines?

7. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

I didn't notice zombie Hines, but wasn't really looking for him either. I'm guessing Darryl is going to tire of Merle's bs fairly quickly and return for love. He roll in and save the day from the governors relatiatory attack. I wonder how long it will be before Rick completely loses his marbles?

8. Ray D

Oct 18, 2011
    Hines got a nice, closeup as he walked down the street while the group was escaping from Woodbury.

I think Rick already LOST his marbles completely.

I give Daryl 2 episodes sans group. But I think Merle will either be dead, or actually join the group. Hey, Daryl was a prick in the beginning too. ;)

9. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    Yeah, I think Rick is one near death experience away from going completely insane.

Hines was one of the walkers at the gate of Woodbury. He got popped by Maggie during their escape.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think Merle probably ends up dead soon. I see either:
    a)Daryl killing him to save a group member
    b)Merle being heroic to save Daryl in some situation
    c)him getting killed by a group member (probably the least likely).

10. Ray D

Oct 18, 2011
    I'll go with B. It would be consistent with his character and emphasize his one redeeming quality: he truly does care about his brother and is loyal to a fault.

11. niterider

Jan 19, 2012
    Rick is going to end up hurting someone he loves if he can't get his head on right.

12. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    Great episode tonight. Just when you think the Governor can't get any crazier...

13. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    YEA, it was ok, But i believe if the group listensd to Merle more they would have solved these probs buy now..

14. Ray D

Oct 18, 2011
    I think that look on Andrea's face at the end was her thinking, "Jeez... I should have listened to Carol."

15. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    I wish they would end her story-line. Rather it was her than some of the others. On that topic, is every black person they have stupid on this show? I mean I don't know any that would walk around telling everything they know to strangers they just met.

16. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    It does seem that African American's don't seem to fare too well in the ZA. At least Michone keeps some stuff to herself.

I am getting kind of sick of Andrea too. I assume she's gonna eat it in the next couple of episodes. I suspect she will kill the Gov as she's dying though. The one thing I wondered right from the get go when she left the Governor in the warehouse is why the heck didn't she take his truck?! I can see the scientist (Milton?) joining Rick's group once Woodburry falls (or so I assume it would).

17. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

I think Milton is finally going to realize that his belief that there's still good in the Gov is wrong. Once this happens he will kill the Gov and save Andrea in the process. Or he will release Andrea and she kills the gov. Either way Milton will play a large part in the gov's demise.

18. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    This is kinda what I'm expecting to happen.

19. pjgruden

pjgruden

Oct 16, 2011
    You guys could be on to something here. Although I'm fairly certain that the Governor figured out that Milton was the one that torched the pit walkers and the horse trailer. Milton might not get the chance to sneak up on the Governor any longer.

20. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    I look for Milton to discover the Gov has Andrea, and goes to the prison to tell the others.

21. Ray D

Oct 18, 2011
    Major major spoiler:

Rick hands over Michonne. the Governor it turns out is really into forgiveness. Hugs Machonne. Then flies them all out to Las Vegas for a party. :D

[​IMG]

Ok. That probably won't happen.

(I do have a major spoiler about a major death happening tonight. I wish I didn't know. I can't unknow it, so I won't be telling anyone else)

22. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Where's that gif from?

23. Ray D

Oct 18, 2011
    Stole it from another board. It's doctored (he's not really wearing an eye patch) from this:

[video=youtube;xDL0N4842MU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xDL0N4842MU[/video]

24. TerribleTowelFlying

Oct 12, 2011
    That's frickin' brilliant. :applaud:

Show of hands- how many were like, 'the Govenor's british??'

25. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012

There is a rumor going around that they are gona kill off Meral, But it wont happen, if they do there left with a bunch of yes men.