1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The Walking Dead (no comics spoilers)

Discussion in 'The Watercooler' started by Ray D, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Yeah, but it will end in a cliffhanger so that we're all uncertain about whether Aaron will survive, and we will be on pins and needles until next year.

By the way... who is Aaron again?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Now that, I would complain about :lolol:

3. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Ok, the spoiler I read was wrong :lolol:

Maybe it still happens but they obviously decided to fight back tonight just not in the dramatic fashion I thought.

Im so sick of Carols leave me alone stance, really dragging that out.

Good to see Rick and Daryl side by side again, they are the strength of the group I feel.

Pretty mellow mid season compared to other ones, except for the one scene in Alexandria, that was brutal. :eek:

Ugh, now we have to wait for February but oh the fight is on now!

• Like Like x 2
  4. niterider

niterider Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2012
    That scene was Gut Wrenching. ;)

Not a bad Mid-Season finale. I was a little ecstatic to see Negan gut Spenser like an animal.

• Like Like x 1
  5. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    im like 4 episodes behind. is it bad that I want to be bashed in by lucille?

lol

6. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012
    Nope this season has been a downer to a lot of people......... last nights show wasn't to bad.

7. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Sucks for them :lolol:

8. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Wasn't too bad. Entertaining though.

Took them 8 episodes to realize they can't do individual attacks on Negan....

Would have liked to have seen the actual come to grips with the deaths and why it went down that way. I think that dialog could have been a little more powerful than the staring scene we got. It just didn't grab me they way they intended, but I can see what they were trying to pull off.

The travel time is getting a little quirky.

You'd think that leaving and heading to Hilltop wouldn't be wise since once Negan gets back to the Saviors, if he doesn't turn right back around and go back to Alexandria then he's a fool.

I agree the Carol flip-flop is seriously played out right now. Her and Morgan and his "Morgalizing". Of course they don't know about what happened to Rick's group yet though.

You can see where they're going with Gregory though. (same place as the guy with guts...)

9. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012
    Maybe.......:cool:

10. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Someone posted this at another forum about that last scene reminding them of Family Guy...

11. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I enjoyed the episode overall, but it was a little less intense than I was expecting for a mid-season finale. I'm glad Rick is back on board with standing up for the group, but I still don't like how he was acting in the interim, even after how Negan threatened him with Carl's arm.

Overall, it does make me look forward to what is to come.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

I enjoyed the episode very much.

Spencer was so good lookin', but such a putz. The gut wrenching scene was awesome, but shooting a game of pool in the middle of the street was just weird.

Poor Olivia. I was looking forward to more "good times" between her and Negan. :lolol: Bummer.

I think the person with the boots might be Cindy from Oceanside. During the one scene, it looked like the person wearing the boots was trying to push their foot up into it like a woman might do if she was wearing a bigger shoe that belonged to a man. Maybe someone could go back and check it out.

Carol needs to get over herself. If she would have talked to me the way she talked to Morgan (NOW you can go.), I would have told her to go eff herself. We know she's going to join the fight as soon as Rick shows up and she finds out Negan killed Glenn, Abe, Spencer and Olivia, and that Daryl and Eugene were "kidnapped." Her schtick is more than old and she has become boorish.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Interesting, hadn't thought of her. I was thinking it was the owner of the boathouse :hmm:

• Like Like x 1
  14. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    I knew that idiot was going to get it, and I couldn't wait.

I thought those two episodes with Negan in the Suburbs were great. 'Hey neighbor, I'm havin' a BBQ later...you gonna stop by?' :lolol:

Good call on Cindy. I'm not sure if it is, but that would make sense. I'm hoping it's someone from a long time ago, or someone we haven't met yet. I knew we'd had to suffer Corgan before the hiatus. :thumbs__down:

• Like Like x 1
  15. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Oh yeah, the whole Spencer thing. Thank goodness he's gone. Couldn't stand the little weasel who just wanted to ride his dead mom's coat tails.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Guest

Guest Guest

I think they mentioned on Talking Dead that the person has ties to the boathouse, too.

I was just trying to figure out how the Oceansiders end up joining forces with us and thought maybe this was it. Maybe Cindy is a rich *****. Yeah, I dunno... :lolol:

17. Guest

Guest Guest

And the thing about that is who would follow Spencer as their leader? Everyone knew he was a twerp and he was obviously delusional. If Negan had taken him up on his offer, killed Rick, and annointed Spencer as their new leader, the Alexandrians would have assassinated him.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

How did Rosita miss when she tried to shoot Negan? She was, what, maybe 6-8 feet away? Obviously, Lucille got in the way, so why didn't she splinter?

Okay, okay, I know it's just a TV show, so I'll shut up now, but not before I say that I would never want to be in a zombie apocalypse with those people. They suck. :lolol:

19. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Maybe she's a former Stormtrooper???

I'd say the bullet either hit the Lucille at the right angle to the grain and/or maybe the barbed wire was enough reinforcement.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    More than likely the muzzle velocity wasn't correct for the homemade gunpowder.

I had a hard time believing the casing they took from Rick's gun just happened to be the correct caliber for the semi-auto pistol she found.

21. Guest

Guest Guest

Only 14 more days until the second half begins. :yahoo:

Has anyone heard anything juicy?

• Like Like x 1
  22. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    I've been staying away from anything spoilerish, so nothing for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  23. NY STEELERFAN

Dec 10, 2012

Nope nothing here and to be honest we all here use to get so pumped up for this show and the 1st half of this season stunk, heck the wife still has to watch the last 3 episodes. I really hope the 2nd half of this season turns things around cause I am losing interest........

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  24. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

You're watching a show centered around the survivors of a zombie apocalypse and you're struggling with shell casings?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  25. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    I know weird thing to notice huh?

Might have been since I was looking up reloading ammo on YouTube or the fact I was looking at different caliber lever-action rifles at the time the episode aired.