1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The sly Villain

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by Roonatic, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Most everybody is counting Belicheat & the Faketriots out of the playoff picture this year (& Brady is taking the Bucs to the SB ...:roflmao:). I think he weasels his way to a playoff spot. Don't see him changing his spots myself.
    What do you think? Give us a preview of your AFC playoff bracket.

Mine:

Bye- Chiefs
    #2 seed- Steelers
    #3- Cheats
    #4- Texans (should be fighting for the #1 but getting rid of their best players & Bill O'Brien factor)
    #5- Raisins
    #6- Bills
    #7- Colts

Titans- will be a one year wonder imo. Pounding Henry won't last for a whole season & Tannehill sucks.
    Turds- Mayfield is ok with a RB leading the offense but I don't think they have the patience to stick with it.
    Jets- Gase is in over his head.
    Broncos- still rebuilding after Peyton...:lolol:
    Raiders- Gruden won't have that locker room in Vegas.
    Dolphins- are they headed in the right direction & can they substain it?
    Bengals- :facepalm:

Jaguars-:facepalm::facepalm:
    Chargers- no one cares about the homeless Chargers anymore.

2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Haha switch us with the raisins. Raisins will be one and done to me

3. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    If Big Ben stays healthy for the season, I see them with the AFCN crown, one & done. Hopefully the defense will disagree.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Roonatic

Sep 4, 2017
    No way the Browns go better than 8-8. New coach, new system, not the best preseason to prepare & adjust for the players.

Bengals are a perennial bottom feeder ala the Jets, Jaguars, Raiders. Don't see anything changing in Cincy with M. Brown at the helm.

Ravens could take the AFCN crown again this year, giving them the title 3 years in a row. When was the last time a team other than the Steelers won the AFCN 3 years running?

Edit: 1985-87 Browns is the only other team to win the AFCN (Central) three years in a row other than the Steelers since the birth of the AFCN (Central) in 1970.
    Steelers have done it twice. 1974-79 (6 straight division titles). 1994-97 (4 straight titles).

Where u at Tomlin? :nono:

Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
  5. SteelersFanIrl

SteelersFanIrl Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2019
    Don’t see the Pats getting beyond 8 wins to be honest. Their defence and OLine is too good for them to tank but I just don’t see where the points are coming from on offence unless Stidham turns out to be a stud and some of their skill guys like Harry take a major step forward.