1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The playoffs have been

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by strummerfan, Jan 20, 2024.

1. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    You’re only making it worse.

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. Arch Stanton

Arch Stanton Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2022
    Evidently, you still wouldn't believe it even if you saw or heard it right from the players very mouth

Cognitive dissonance is a thing..

3. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    .....and did you hear it directly from the player's mouths?
    Didn't think so.

4. Arch Stanton

Oct 10, 2022
    Not directly, but on video and audio. Obviously I have no way of interviewing these players and documenting them on video or audio admitting that NFL games are rigged personally, so I only can go by what other people have documented them saying

Last edited: Jan 24, 2024
  5. Arch Stanton

Oct 10, 2022
    "Predictive Programming"

6. Arch Stanton

Oct 10, 2022
    421449532_892855639511434_5678220073077842100_n.jpg
    So you're saying that the text on the screen was photoshopped?

7. Arch Stanton

Oct 10, 2022
    AwakbKrCAAECO_V.jpeg
    On a lighter note, does the "House" actor Omar Epps play the Pittsburgh Steelers head football coach character "Mike Tomlin"?

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

8. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    You do realize these people on YouTube that you’re using as a source are doing it for money? Every time someone watches one of their videos they get paid?

9. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

If I were a betting man I would bet on it being photoshopped. If you were to actually follow the story it came from Reddit where someone claims to have taken from Facebook. Here we have two people (arch and big bunch) that really don’t understand how the internet works. I honestly wonder how the two of you make it through a day without choking on a fork. Please don’t procreate.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2024
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Arch Stanton

Oct 10, 2022
    So because people get paid for their time, effort, and research, that invalidates all their work? Do you work for free?

11. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

The point is they say outlandish crap because it sells. Oh my lord your messiah is a flat earther too. Thank you so much. I’ll be laughing over you and the other dim bulbs all day.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Arch Stanton

Oct 10, 2022
    So anything that doesn't follow along with your narrative must be fake?

13. forgotten1

forgotten1 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2022
    I can balance a fork on the tip of my nose

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  14. Arch Stanton

Oct 10, 2022
    I'm all for having an intelligent debate with someone that has a different position than mine, but once that person resorts to ad hominem attacks, that displays to me that they don't have the necessary intelligence to do so. Therefore, this "debate" between you and I is over

15. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

It has nothing to do with “my narrative”. It’s purely your lack of critical thinking and logic. If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and has feathers like a duck. It’s not a dog. Anyone with a computer and rudimentary skills with Photoshop or The G.I.M.P can create the supposed CTV image in minutes and upload it to the internet. They could make one with you and a pig with a caption stating you’re married to a pig. Does that make it true? So here we have the nfl that employees roughly 4000 people. Add to that all of the people that work for the various television stations, magazines, radio stations, stadiums etc and according to your “sources” they’re all in on it. In addition to those thousands of people now you’re including the news organizations in other countries. Suddenly there are 10’s of thousands of people involved in this conspiracy, but some dude on YouTube has figured it out. It gets even better. Not only is it the nfl it’s also the NBA. According to your source they’re using magnetic rims and magnetic basketballs. On top of all of that he’s a flat earther as well. Then you try and chime in with some nonsense about having an intelligent debate. You’ve said one accurate thing through this, but you’re so far gone down the rabbit hole you can’t see it.

“It’s easier to fool someone than convince them they’ve been fooled.”

Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead.

16. Arch Stanton

Oct 10, 2022
    In relation to strange injury "coincidences", the Nick Chubb injury is very suspect as well. They didn't even show the replay, it didn't surface until after the game was over. Chubb had a very similar season ending knee injury in college 7 years before. Also, Bradley Chubb suffered a season ending knee injury 3 weeks ago. I mean, what are the odds? On top of that, both TJ Watt and Cole Holcomb suffered season ending knee injuries caused by one of their own guys! Totally bizarre

Last edited: Jan 28, 2024
  17. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    This conversation reminded me of something, and I just remembered what it is:

• Winner Winner x 1
  18. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
    The lizard people are among us!

19. Arch Stanton

Oct 10, 2022
    The usual ad hominem attacks by you sheeple, never any solid evidence to support your stance

I'll just leave you "coincidence theorists" with one last thing to chew on

Tim Tebow wore "John 3:16" on his eye black for his National Championship game which he won, then exactly 3 years later in his 1st NFL playoff game against your beloved Steelers he throws the game winning touchdown. He threw for 316 yards, there were 31.6 yards per completion. 31:06 was the time of possession. The TV ratings were 31.6, the yards per rush 3.16

Thanks, I'm out!

20. strummerfan

May 9, 2012
  21. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    a bit off topic and but wanting to go to far out, but I was visiting my daughter last night and she brought up the topic of conspiracies. Her main topic was we never went to the moon. I was like, OK, so 3 guys can possibly keep a secret, but what about the thousands, it not 10's of thousands who worked in the project? Well they did not know dad.

Same here, If one ref makes 'bad' calls to cover debts, well he may get away with it, calling a penalty to get a team to win or keep it within the spread, but the 'rigged' landscape thats talked about would require every owner and nearly every person associated in and with the NFL to know and keep quiet. The mathematical improbability of keeping a conspiracy quiet escalates quickly after more than 2 people are involved. Whatever the reason, moral, money, or just being pissed off, humans will not keep a secret, especially one of this magnitude.

• Winner Winner x 1
  22. strummerfan

May 9, 2012

To add to that. If anyone believed Foster’s comments like Arch Stanton and bigbunch do they missed one huge issue. One of his first comments was on the first day of training camp they’re given the script. So that’s 2880 players that get the script every year. Of the 2880 there are 1184 that get cut every year. How is it that none of those 1,184 players have become so disgruntled that they share the script? Not one of them has decided their coach was stupid, racist, whatever, and leaked it? Come on man

• Winner Winner x 1
  23. Arch Stanton

Oct 10, 2022
    Non-discloser agreements are no joke. Would you rat if you were threatened with death, or the death of your loved ones? Yeah, I didn't think so. That pretty much debunks your theory

24. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    "Three can keep a secret if two of them are dead."

Sounds like something the Clintons would say :eek:

25. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    well plentyof mob guys, when threatened with long or even life terms in the fed system, and certain death IF they rat out, became rats. So theory is not debunked.

• Winner Winner x 1