1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The "Old" Message Board

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelerD, Nov 7, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lovembig

lovembig Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    know when i post anything over there i always get a message at the top of the page that says this message has already been posted. which is weird since im the one posting the message and it was the first time i posted that particular message.

the other one i was getting before that one was, you can only post 4 times in a minute. or something to that effect. i got that message after i was off the board for about 4 hrs.

that site is ran like a well oiled machine. the fact that you cant get to the board through the website should tell us all we need to know.

kind of sad. ive been there for a very long time. different names. kicked off came back and now we watch it die a slow death.

2. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I remember that video. It was damn funny! I don't think TTF would ban you for that here.

3. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    After years of frustration I have finally jumped ship. Thank you to whoever set up this message board.

4. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    Cajun
    I read on the old board this
    Here's the place to make your plees for a fix to this board.

Everyone let them know how much you love this team and want this board fixed!!!

Only the masses can do it. If enough fans ask for it they'll help. They think we don't care and the number of those that's left makes their case. Show them enough still care to validate maintaining a message board.

steelersfeedback@yahoo.com

If you can't get logged in email them!!

If you're banned email them an apology!!

If you just want a better board email them!!

Cajun-

My question is why in the hell would we ask them to bring back a board that was run so poorly? That place was always a dump. Made you think It was run by communists. If you said anything bad about Bill (prevent defense) Cowher, you got banned. Then when you came off the ban you never got approved to reenter.
    I started trying to get back in, in 2007. I had already been not able to post for a few years. This I sent to that bogus feedback link

To: feedback@fans.steelers.com
    Subject: Can't post without logging in every post
    Date: Apr 10, 2011 9:56 PM
    I can log into the message board but I can only post new messages. I can not answer any. I keep getting the "The administrator will review your account soon" I have over 1300 posts on the Steeler message board. Can you guys please approve my account? See my post under mod help on the message board please
    Thanks

Notice the date April 2010, so it was at least 5 years trying to get back. I have emails I sent back to 2007, never got anything back except rejected email answers, meaning to me the link was dead
    If fixing the board required finding your ass, these guys couldn’t hit their own ass with either hand. I’ll stay here

OK Cajun, I'm done with this thread too. Wouldn't have answered if I read your last post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.