1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The number 10 jersey in Steelers land

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by bnasty23, Mar 13, 2016.

1. Chainmover1

Chainmover1 Well-Known Member

Jan 3, 2014
    But you're forgetting Stan Olejniczak in 35.[Just joking] Wonder if he was related to Justin Strzelczyk. Another name I couldn't get rignt for 10 years.:smiley1: But you know if you're a real steeler fan you have to find a way to mention him every so often. He was #73.

You know I just copied and pasted those names and still I'm thinking I got them wrong.:smiley1:

But seriously, does anyone recall the huge outcry at the issuing of that number to Holmes. Some fans were really mental on this predicting all kinds of disastrous ridiculous things.

2. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Well all this time I thought you WERE the real Jimmy Allen. Your football knowledge and historic perspective had me fooled. Funny thing is I was banned from the old Steeler's MB because I used the screen name "Buddy Dial" (early 60's Steeler's WR for the newbies) and they informed me that was against the rules using players names past and present and didn't allow me to reapply. We ALL have a story about that sorry period of history.

3. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    I have a bottle of hot sauce sent to me years ago, with a likeness of Kordell on the label, by persons of interest in Cleveland. Apparently they weren't real open minded either in Browns land.

4. EddieBurro

EddieBurro Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2016
    There is a well-known player from our 90s teams that is gay and lives in the South but it's not Kordell. Kordell lives in Atlanta, has a kid, and constantly hits on an attractive blonde I know that he golfs with frequently.