1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The most unbelievable mock draft......

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by blackandgoldpatrol, Jan 10, 2021.

1. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011
    Just for kicks, I used the Fanspeak draft simulator with a projected 4th rd comp pick and 2 7th rd picks and came up with an absolutely amazing (and totally impossible) result...…

1. Kyle Pitts TE Fla
    2. Najee Harris RB ALA
    3. Terrace Marshall WR LSU
    4a. Liam Eichenberg OT Notre Dame
    4b. Kyle Trask QB Fla
    no 5th
    6. Ose Odighizuwa Edge UCLA
    7a. Khyisis Tonga DL BYU
    7b. Marquis Hayes OG OKlahoma

Not sure how this happened... My top 5 picks are all projected to go in the 1st rd., but i'm sure everyone would be more than happy if the real draft played out anywhere near this...
    every time my turn to pick came up, I found a game changer still available

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
  2. blackandgoldpatrol

Dec 5, 2011
    may have to try this again...……….. Hayes just announced that he's returning to school for next season, but I can't complain with how the rest of the draft turned out

3. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    I do not think some of those guys last that long, but solid. BTW if your mock in only losing the 7b pick you did ok LOL.

I pimped Tonga just for kicks, kid is massive, something I just read..they at times used him as a short yardage blocker on the O line, a FB blocker, a runner and pass receiver at the goal line..I have not verified that, just some BYU hack who loves this kid. So yea if he is there that late NP, really do not know enough to make a case. I just like the thought of The Tonga Truck kicking butt.

4. blackandgoldpatrol

Dec 5, 2011

Just tried this thing again, and still came up with a very solid draft

1. Still got Kyle Pitts in the 1st
    2. Jaylen Mayfield OT Mich
    3. Couldn't pass this one up...…. Dylan Moses ILB ALA
    4a. Trey Sermon RB Ohio St
    4b. Amon Ra St. Brown WR USC
    6. Ryan McCollum C Tex A&M
    7a. Jamie Newman QB Ga
    7b. Still got Tonga

5. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016
    If Kyle Pitts is around at pick 24, I will jump for joy and get drunk off of multiple rounds of Henneseey Black, 1800 Platinum, Kraken and Jim Beam! :eek:

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  6. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    CBS Sports has Pitts going #5 to the Bengals.

7. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    I really like the Jamie Newman pick, I don't think he makes it to the 7th round though. He was tagged as the best QB in the SEC before opting out of the season. He probably would have been in the top 3 of quarterbacks had he played this year. Scouts aren't dumb, they see the skill set and 1 less year of wear and tear....he will go earlier then you think.

8. blackandgoldpatrol

Dec 5, 2011

personally, I think everyone that I picked on the simulator will go higher..... I don't think there's any world where Kyle Pitts falls past 15th overall..... Mayfield and Moses are also 1st rounders..... Amon Ra St Brown is also being projected late 1st or early 2nd..... Sermon will not fall out of the 2nd rd.… McCollum doesn't get out of the 3rd and I've got a feeling that Tonga shoots up boards after the combine

9. blackandgoldpatrol

Dec 5, 2011

I haven't seen a mock yet that drops him below 8

10. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Hey if you could get these guys for real in those rounds. Hell. You'd be GM of the Century. :thumbs_up:

• Agree Agree x 1