1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The day in the life of a Steelers kicker

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Busman, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    This is fantastic. Who thought Jeff could act. Well he really is not so good but it's rip roaring funny

• Like Like x 1
  2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Lmao that part after he kicked the fg was just too funny. Dude has been eating a ton of donuts haha

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Smitch89

Smitch89 Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2018
    Maybe Boswell needs to follow reeds preparation. Have to sacrifice if u wanna be great

4. mcam

mcam Well-Known Member

Feb 5, 2017
    Think it's safe to say we can cross Reed off the potential kickers to replace Bos list.:hehehe:

5. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Speaking of kickers, this past week the NFL Channel has been running a marathon of every past SB - does anyone remember that Roy Gerela missed 5 FG's in the first two Steeler SB games? Coupled with this, the punter Bobby Walden was atrocious with dropped snaps, shanks and blocked kicks. Even as many of us long for the "great" teams of the 70's Dynasty, special teams were as much of a mess then as they are today. Had to say I was shocked at this forgotten factoid in spite of having witnessed the whole era front row center. The bright spot was Larry Anderson's kickoff return skills that were remarkable in the 1979 & 1980 SB's.

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. TuRnDoWnForWaTT

TuRnDoWnForWaTT Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2018
    Good stuff. I wonder why they left out the hand eye coordination drill. The one where Reed spars with a Sheetz paper towel dispenser.

7. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I heard he beat the sheetz out of that thing....