1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

The #4 pick in the draft.... Who to take????

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by CaBurghfan, Mar 12, 2012.

1. CaBurghfan

CaBurghfan Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
  2. SteelByDesign

SteelByDesign Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    That is possibly the dumbest article I've ever seen... Not flaming you, but them.

"Wouldn't you rather have Wallace than Blackmon?"
    Ummm... no. I'd trade Wallace for Blackmon in about .3 seconds. Wallace is an elite talent for sure, but I think Blackmon = T.O. (in skill set not attitude)... and as bad a rap as T.O. gets, he's a hall of famer as far as talent goes.

But to answer your question, I'd go Kalil if he were there (but he'll go to the Vikes), so it'd be Morris Claiborne.

3. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    blackmon and hill in the first? teamed with brown and sanders? somebody get on the horn to BA. :roflmao: :cool:

4. CaBurghfan

CaBurghfan Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    No, I wholeheartedly agree with you. The article just spurred a dreamlike state in me that we could get to the #4 pick and only lose Wallace..... :hehehe:

5. PSYCHOSTEELER

PSYCHOSTEELER Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    If the Brown's were to sign Wallace and give that pick to us, they should turn around and dangle it in front of Cincinnati for there 17, 21 picks and maybe something else like next yrs 1st or 2nd. But could you imagine - picks 17, 21, 24. Just think what they could be lining up for the future.

6. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Mike Holmgren is WAY too smart to do something this dumb.

7. blackandgoldpatrol

blackandgoldpatrol Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2011

i'd have to disagree with you on blackmon over wallace............... we all know that supposed can't miss prospects have missed badly before............. blackmon could be the next t.o. (talent wise), but he could easily be michael crabtree 2.0.............. stick with the proven talent whenever possible.