1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Thank you Julian Eldelman

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by cajunyankee, Jan 28, 2017.

1. thorn058

thorn058 Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    The two that bug me to this day that arent on your list are how when momentum seems to be going against them typically on defense a player will go down with an injury and be laying on the field necessitating aT least a five minute break with a tv commercial break without the Pat being charged a timeout. The player finally leaves the field and sits out the required play before returning to the game, breaking the building momentum and allowing the coaching staff to rally the troops and make adjustments. See AFCCG this year, 04 and others.

The other one is after 9-11 with country hurting and afraid it is just too convenient for the PATRIOTS to come from no where and win the Superbowl.

2. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Yes, and I am reminded of another:

Amendola not going through concussion protocol at all in the Super Bowl.

3. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    My mistake. I thought the title of this thread was, "F... you Julian Edelman"

• Like Like x 2
  4. Steeel

Steeel Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Edelmen is a coachable, athletic achiever. He is a product of all of that and coaching. If he were to play in the 80's or 90's he would adjust. That guy is an athlete, and would achieve in any decade he plays in. He would excel in any sport he chose to play.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    The bump and run in those days? I don't think he gets the clean release he is allowed in today's NFL.