1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Terry Bradshaw Auto TTM...Real or Fake?

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelers Sideline, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Steelers Sideline

Steelers Sideline Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2017
    check the comparison and let me know what you think!
    Feel free to post your Terry Bradshaw Auto's below

2. 58stillers

58stillers

Nov 14, 2011
    This will be a short thread.... I wrote (and sent a picture) to TB for an autographed pic when i was 12 years old, in 1982..... I feel fortunate enough that his "team" returned my photo back to me saying TB does not do autographs. It was a horribly written rejection letter, for which I've never forgiven him for. As a result of that rejection.... the Steelers ran his azz outta town.

3. nofieldfive

nofieldfive Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2015
    based on the example you compared the TTM to I'd say the TTM is not authentic. Several differences between the two signatures but mainly the 'B' is too different.

4. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    As stated in the above post. I hate to bust your bubble. I seen the man in person tell a kid he doesnt sign autographs at all. The mother told him they had his on a terrible towel. He responded with a smile and a chuckle.

" well darling it isnt mine. Like i said, i dont sign my name to nothing but checks "

He wasnt rude about it other than not signing but i was shocked. It was at an event fox had before a panthers cardinals playoff game

5. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Its still a cool piece. I have a helmet with his name on it. Still love regardless

6. mytake

mytake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2016
    Terry Bradshaw was able to create a brand long before creating a brand was a concept. If his wit hadn't gotten him in TV, he would have been hawking his autograph sitting alongside Pete Rose doing trade shows.