1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Terrible Defense

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by edog55, Nov 7, 2011.

1. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Tell me how we stop the great Brady put can't stop Flacco? That was terrible defense, and the real Willie Gay showed up again. Even Ike got beat often.

And somebody tell me what that last offensive series was about when we ended up punting the ball back to the Ravens with more then two minutes left on the clock. All we needed was one more first down and the game would have been over.

And last but not least, we let them drive down the field 92 yards and score a TD!!!

Couldn't get off the field on third down all night. I think the Ravens were 14 of 21 on converting 3rd downs. And they converted some long 3rd downs.

I'm very disappointed with the up and down, and inconsistent play of this years team. We don't know which team is going to show up, which Ben is going to show up. Another bad turnover by Ben on that long drive to begin the second half. If he doesn't throw that stupid interception ( what a stupid play it is) then we get points. Instead, they let the Ravens drive down the field and score a TD. I could go on and on but whats the point. Who knows what will happen next week against the Bungles! :cry:

2. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    People want to call out Gay and Ike, but the truth is both made some nice plays, and some bad plays out there. Pass rush needs to give them some help.... Its too hard to stop teams by pass coverage alone.

I want to call out our MLB's though...where they at? We gave Timmons all that money and he is really invisible in games.

3. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    It is sad to think what a bloodbath it would be if we did make it to the Super Bowl and wound up against the Saints or even the Packers again. Oh please make these horrible images go away!!

4. Stiller3

Stiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    How many points the Packers put up today? Yeah, we'd have to contend with that.

5. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Man we couldn't stop the Packers. It would be worst then last year.