1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Terrelle Pryor...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by dobbler-33, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Why go after any of these guys. Let Bryant go and put DHB in. We will finally get the restraints off DHB and see what he can really do!

• Like Like x 1
    • Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  2. ST-ILL-ERS FAN

ST-ILL-ERS FAN Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Ike Taylor isn't even part of the play and had no chance to even make a play. What r u looking at?? Your vision seems to be as good as Mitchells.

3. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I haven't heard this anywhere else :shrug:.

4. SteelCity_NB

SteelCity_NB Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 23, 2011
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I had Pryor on my fantasy team in '17. He was awful and cost me at least 1 game at the beginning of the year. I don't why the hell he was ranked so high in fantasy. I had my team set up for "autodraft" and he was the 2nd WR taken. :facepalm:

6. We need a change

We need a change Well-Known Member

Oct 9, 2017
    There’s a lot of people getting over a lot of things from that institution. You really can’t blame him for not going there when he came out, but it seems that they’ve done a great job of changing the culture there now and will be a power for years to come.

7. funkysteelersfan

funkysteelersfan Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    I agree with your post, but you can’t ignore that he had 1000 yards receiving in 2016 with RGIII and McCown as his quarterbacks. I’m guessing the probable production going forward is somewhere in between the two. So, if we can sign him for a cap friendly contract I’m all for it. Chances are that another team will overpay based on those 2016 statistics.

8. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Pryor = Bryant are equal and the same, will produce the same type of numbers in the NFL.

• Disagree Disagree x 1