1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

te'o

Discussion in 'The Bill Nunn Draft Room' started by TheSteelHurtin2188, Sep 22, 2012.

1. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    ND has the NBC contract, the nation sees them every week, and of course the team gets overhyped. Honestly ND should not have been ranked so high, and should not have been in that game. The Dline created a lot of opportunities for Teo to have the amount of INT's he did this year...it wasn't all him.

2. turkeysniper

turkeysniper Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2012

no one wanted to vote notre dame that high, but they wouldn't lose any games. defeated oklahoma, stanford, and usc on the road. situation is what it is. you're right about nbc and coverage/hype. teo started all 4 years, i've seen most of his games. i always thought he was a little overhyped, not necessarily overrated, just overhyped even since high school. this year he seemed to be clutch though. solid but not special through the game with one special play somewhere in the second half. part of the hype.

3. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    ˆˆˆˆˆˆ
    True, all quality wins, me, I would have liked to see Georgia get another shot at Alabama. They had linemen that could compete on both sides with Bama, or of course the team that beat them this year, Johnnie Football.