1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Tebow says he's going to be more aggressive Sunday

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by colsteveaustin, Jan 5, 2012.

1. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Love the play-by-play. Just add a little of Myron Cope's commentary and we'll be good.

2. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    It seems like the Broncos expect Pittsburgh to play soft zone and key on the run. Which is logical. So they'll be trying a lot of timing routes and quick throws in the seams.

Bump and run, and Tebow is done.

3. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Love it! It'll end up being something like- :broncossuck:

4. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    LOL, seriously? I hope they do, I see many picks for us. I've been supporting Tebow but he's not a passer, not yet anyway. He doesn't know how to throw it to where the receiver is supposed to be, he only throws it if they look open. My only concerns for this game is that we limit our own turnovers and hope that we are up by 2 scores at the end of the game because we will go into that bs prevent and it will be Tebow time. If it's close at the end of the game we better bring pressure on Tebow, I'll be so pissed if we play him like he's Brady.

5. Myronwemissyinz

Myronwemissyinz

Oct 17, 2011
    OOhhhh AAhhh des defensive backs and line backers of ours are feasting on dis Tebow kid like lions on a chicken. Da kid dont know what happenin around him. All he sees is black and gold..ahh wait ..Ok wes on da road..white STEELERS jearsys circuling him like paranas circuling a wonded water buffallo....Dis kid dont know what to do wit da ball...OOHHH AAHH...run it..tuck it...take da sack ..he just dont know...Bet he wishes he was back in Florida drinkin coke a colas sayin ta himself...Ya I can play against a REAL good nfl D.....HHUUHHH....Dont think so Timmy boy...welcome to da NFL!!!!

6. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    What? No Yoi or double yoi? :)

7. PWP

PWP Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I think he will be more aggressive,and really he has to be........I think they want him to pull the trigger quickly on the deep PA pass.....This is smart on there part to loosen us up and maybe hit a big play or 2 to help them score the ball....

I really can't believe that he intends to force balls into small windows.....More like if you see the 1 on 1 then let the ball fly better than getting sacked or strip sacked and as stated it might even back us off some...

Again a smart and a correct move IMO for them to have a chance to win the game.....

8. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    I don't watch them much, but I did see a game in Eddie Royal's rookie season and he was awesome that game. Like little A. Brown for us. He was everywhere and running like a water bug. I hope we stay fundamentally sound and get all uppity on our defense. they could hang 14 on us with runs after the catch with a stingy defense and pull it out at home.

I hope the team doesn't think it's a for gone conclusion we win like the folks here.

9. sjromano

sjromano Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    I find it hilarious when rookie QB's go out on a limb and make stupid statements like this.

Although not a rookie at the time, it reminds me of the Bucs' QB Josh Whateverhisnameis saying after we blew them out last season - "They (Steelers) are not that hard to figure out. It will be different next time I play them". :hmmm: Start beating more teams and become one of the Top 5 QB's in the league - THEN you can start yapping your stupidity.

10. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Although I think we are gong to win tomorrow, this game reminds me off all of the same talk last year about Mark Sanchez before they played us. Leading up to that game, a lot of it was "Could Mark Sanchez really throw the ball down the field?" He said he was going to be more aggressive. However, going up 24 - 0 was nice.