1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

TCU vs Georgia National Championship

Discussion in 'College Football Talk' started by Jammasterc, Jan 9, 2023.

1. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    I said Ohio State deserved it. I think Ohio State is a team that could compete most years in the playoffs, but nobody wanted to listen to Me. LoL. I mean the way the rules are....it's not about the best teams...it's about cosmetics, but of course they are making the playoffs bigger so....:shrug:
    We know Ohio State, Alabama, and LSU would have at least made it a game, but No.....We had to go by some stupid rules that allows some weak teams in every year. Hell the big 12 has had a team in almost every year....with terrible results.

2. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    Bigger playoff = better for SEC

• Like Like x 1
  3. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    LoL. Probably the only chance My team ever gets in. LoL...Hell they may need to make it even bigger. LoL

4. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Hope them hogs do better in b-ball than they did in football this season. At least they got a bowl win. Now let's see them beat Bama tonight on the hardwood!

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    Been a hell of a lot more recent of winning a national championship in basketball then in football. That for sure, and even that's been awhile. LoL.

• Like Like x 1
  6. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    The summer of 83, I attended a basketball camp in Sun Valley Idaho and Joe Kleine and Alvin Robertson were there working the camp. It was pretty cool and I swear Kleine could stand under the basket and touch the rim damn near flat footed. Tallest dude I had ever seen in person.

• Winner Winner x 1