1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Talk radio host in Cleve.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by snipit73, Dec 13, 2011.

1. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    Mike Trivisano a radio talk show host here in Cleve. said ( I'm paraphrasing) Cleve. should hope Harrison would become a free agent so the Browns could pick him up. He said we need 11 Harrisons, he's one mean football player :rawk:

2. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Well he's got a point don't you think?

3. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Yes he is, and to think Greg Lloyd would bite his head off and hand it back to Silverback.

4. mdbates2

mdbates2 Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    Trivisonno is an idiot - but he finally gets it. One thing you did not mention was that he thinks the suspension is stupid.

I used to listen to him a lot, but only occasionally now and the good things he has to say about the Steelers are an incredible change from how he used to act.

5. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Yeah the league fine and suspend harrison but praise terrell thugs and now have him mention as an mvp cannidate

6. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Well in all fairness Suggs has had a great year this year like him or not (and I don't) and he doesn't have the history of fines and helmet to helmet shots like JH does.

7. mdbates2

Nov 3, 2011
    Ummmm - wasn't it Suggs whose hand struck Ben's nose and broke it?

8. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    No, I'm pretty sure it was Ngata.

9. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    You are correct.

10. mdbates2

Nov 3, 2011
    Ah - O.K. So, Suggs is pretty clean then. I stand corrected.

11. Steel Buckeye

Steel Buckeye Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Wow trivissonno giving the Steelers love? I stopped listening to that guy when before Superbowl XL he said he wouldnt take any calls from Steeler fans if we won because he didnt want to deal with us after all the crap he talks about the Steelers and their fans. Of course he would take Harrison, so would every browns fan. Thats why their constant crying about him doesnt bother me, because if he was a free agent tomorrow they would take him in a min :hmmm: ute. Same with Ben, they call him a rapist and overrated, but a few years back when there were rumors we might trade Ben before the draft, and the browns were rumored to be one of the teams, over 90% of browns fans said they would take Ben in a heartbeat.

12. mdbates2

Nov 3, 2011
    Trivisonno doesn't even really talk about sports much any more. It's more "public interest" stuff, and he really stinks. Partially because he has no idea what he is talking about most of the time. At least when he talked sports, he know his stuff more or less. I used to be one of those Steelers fans who would give him crap after the Steelers beat the Browns, but it's no fun anymore because he just ignores it.

However, now when he does talk about the Steelers it is usually in the context that the Browns should copy their model of running the organization. He also often will say how much HE would want someone like Harrison or Woodley - even Lambert, Greene, etc. He now says that the Browns need to draft/acquire players like the Steelers have and have had in the past.

13. BigBlockSteelers

BigBlockSteelers Active Member

Nov 25, 2011
    For the past 2 days the announcers on 92.3FM "The Fan" here in cleveland ohio have been calling out browns playes to hurt Steelers playes on purpose even if it gets them thrown out of the game in hopes of keeping the Steelers from winning in the playoffs. They are requesting the someone goes after Bens knees to "end his playing days". Other Steelers players named to be hurt are Harrison, Wallace, Brown, Pouncey and Troy.

A couple of these radio guys are x-NFL players...how can the NFL allow x-players to call for injuring "other"players?

This is a mind set taught to the younger browns fans and something that can not be reasoned with. I heard a fews guys even say they hope ATL QB gooes down with an injury becasue clevelaned gets their #1 pick in the draft.

14. CaBurghfan

CaBurghfan Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    Saw a poll last week after the game that asked how many people thought he should be at least fined, or suspended. 70% said he should get something. Then they asked how many people would want him on their team, and it was about 75% "Yes"......

15. Steel Buckeye

Steel Buckeye Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I expect nothing less from the most classless fans in the league. I always said browns fans would stand outside of a hospital and cheer for cancer if it benefitted them. Just because you are tired of losing that doesnt excuse ignorance.