1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

T-Suggs is an total ARSE

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by pellynch14, Jan 3, 2012.

1. sologig

sologig Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2011
  2. dkblue

dkblue Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    He is a low class blowhard and to me, looks like a different species. Pours bleach on his girlfriend and gets away with it and the apologists suck it up.

He is crude and a typical Raven. He does that stupid celebration to compete with the knifer.

3. MikeFanForLife

MikeFanForLife Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: Have you found Jesus yet, Gump?
    Forrest Gump: I didn't know I was supposed to be looking for him, sir.
    :lolol: :lolol:

4. MikeFanForLife

MikeFanForLife Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011

Lieutenant Daniel Taylor: That's what all these cripples down at the VA talk about: Jesus this and Jesus that, have I found Jesus yet? They even had a priest come and talk to me. He said God is listening and if I found Jesus, I'd get to walk beside him in the kingdom of Heaven. Did you hear what I said? WALK beside him in the kingdom of Heaven! Well kiss my crippled ass. God is listening? What a crock of ****.
    :lolol:

5. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    :applaud:

6. SteelerLady

SteelerLady Active Member

Dec 6, 2011
    I completely agree. I cannot stand him one little bit and would NOT want him in the black and gold even though I do believe he is a very talented football player. Unfortunately, he is a very untalented human being.

7. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    You know he's an ass plain and simple! He's all over the thanking God when they beat the Steelers and Ray Lewis is spouting his praises to the Lord for wins! I think I caught a few of his thanking God for the win. Hypocrite!

8. SteelerD

SteelerD Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    My own beliefs aside, I have only ever seen Tebow express gratitude to his god for the gifts he was given athletically. The abilities given to him, as he sees it, by god. I may be wrong but I don't believe that Tebow has ever said any thing to the effect of "God is a Denver Broncos fan." I personally don't have the same belief system that he has, but I also don't condemn him for his faith. Faith can be a powerful thing when a person needs the confidence to perform in a difficult situation. I'm sure that after the Steelers end their season this weekend Tebow will not be blaming god for the loss, he will still be expressing gratitude for the opportunities he was given. I can think of a lot of players who's "I'm the Greatest" attitude is a lot more offensive to me than Tebow. Suggs is one of them. The outcome of the game will be decided by the men on the field and sidelines, but I won't knock Tebow for his faith.

Also, Suggs knows that a quote like that will get his ugly face on TV. THAT is why he said it.

9. white_steel_wolfe

white_steel_wolfe Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Classy post :thumbs_up:

10. motleyozz6

motleyozz6 Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Can't anybody see why he's mouthing off? He's trying to get Tebow & the Broncos fired up & motivated to beat our Steelers because in reality he's scared straight that they'll have to play the Steelers in the next round......& if that's the case they'll all be too worried about losing again so they won't be on their A-Game this time around.

11. white_steel_wolfe

white_steel_wolfe Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Right because the Broncos wouldn't already be fired up. That and there are much better things to say.

12. black&gold1969

black&gold1969 Active Member

Oct 25, 2011

LMFAO>>>>>>>>>>>

13. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Quote from the T-sizzle (Balls so hard University:

"I mean we do -- we give it up to God (just for) safety and health, but we're gonna go out there and win that game. We don't need our kicker to make a 62-yarder. I'm just saying. We don't need guys to fall out of bounds and then we get to punt it back ... we don't need stuff like that to happen for us."

Hmmm, forgetting a few choice PI and Illegal contact penalties. Both Cincinnati games come to mind.