1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

T-Suggs is an total ARSE

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by pellynch14, Jan 3, 2012.

1. pellynch14

pellynch14 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    I hate this guy more than normal now. He is loud mouth _________ _______ (fill in the blank). I really hope we get to play them again and when he is not looking Hines lays a monster block on his arse and knocks him out! :ratbirds:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdo ... fl-wp15161

2. colsteveaustin

colsteveaustin Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I hope we play them also!!

3. steelers5859

steelers5859 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    yeah, I dislike him and this coach.

4. cutrale

cutrale Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Yep, he is an arse!! A BIG arse. Your mouth is always loud when you don't back it up very often.

5. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I agree and want to beat not only him and his purple Raisins, but then I want us to go to NE and kick their butts, on the way to winning the Super Bowl. By doing this, no one can ever say that we did not play the best teams to win the Super Bowl.

That is all I hear now in our last two Super Bowl wins. ("Yeah you won, but you didn't have to beat the Patriots in either year and everyone knows they really were the best team those years. It was just they had off days TWO days those two years.")

I usually respond by saying, "The Patriots haven't won ONE playoff game since they were caught cheating!" (I hope that continues this year!

BTW, just refer to T. Suggs as "Thuggs" that is what I do.

6. sologig

sologig Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2011
    what did he do?
    what did he say or not say?
    if it was a Steeler you'd be all over it in a loving matter i'm sure.

just playing devils advocate,because i saw it and wanted to hate on it but all i saw was a football player who plays footballAND to quote him" RAVENS FOOTBALL"

of course i take Skip's side in every arguement although his brother Rick is way way way better

7. white_steel_wolfe

white_steel_wolfe Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Oh ****. Wow. I thought I disliked him before. :thumbsdown:

8. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    Eff him and the horse he rode in

9. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    suggs is saying what a lot of people is thinking , what is this qb/priest/rb everybody are talking about ?
    i prefer people like suggs :rude but real , than people that live in the shadow of religion /god / church but maybe are liar
    i still not have a clear idea about tebow but i' m always diffident about people that use his religion in so public way

10. sologig

Dec 4, 2011
    ssshhhhhh don't say that
    we are supposed to be hating on him

11. jhmiller3

jhmiller3 Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    Well, he kind of dissed God, didn't he? And no, if it was a Steeler I think we would all have a problem with it, just like we always do when a Steeler opens his mouth with any pre-game trash talk. That ain't the way we roll!

12. sologig

Dec 4, 2011
    well if it was Wallace or Brown and they dissed someone ,how the hell could you understand any of it, their interviews are mushmouthed and thuggish bigger than HELL itself, but yet you would be woopity doo dah day!! SUGGS did nothing wrong.

13. slickster10

slickster10

Oct 23, 2011
    :goodpost:

14. sologig

Dec 4, 2011
    great additions FREAK :swordsman: :rawk: :thumbs_up: :dancing: :yeehaw: :superman: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen: :amen:

15. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Suggs is a Raven so I hate him by default.

But I'd love to see him in Black and Gold. You would too. Admit it.

And he wasn't dissing God. He was dissing the whole Tebow and Denver winning through Divine Intervention nonsense that's been going on for too long now.

16. Joe Flacco

Joe Flacco Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Suggs is tired of Skip's man crush on Tebow. He was just making a point. It's ridiculous to say that Tebow is better than Flacco. You have to admit, it was pretty funny when he told Skip that his 4 year old daughter could do his job. haha

17. sologig

Dec 4, 2011
    what the el??
    skip proved that flacco produced just like tebow did in the same situation (stat wise albeit)
    joe or tim have NOTdone anything worthy of NFL stardom . don't give me that 4 yrs 4 playoff appearences by joey stuff. joey is riding coattails and when the sh*t hits the fan you better be ready

18. ScottChab

ScottChab Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    I would LOVE to see Suggs in Black & Gold.

19. GB_Steel

GB_Steel Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    Same here; one of my favorite players when you take away the "colors". I hate who he plays for but I love how he plays, and that he speaks his mind without going over the top (although some may rightfully disagree).

20. SteelMojo

SteelMojo Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    he is a good player i dislike him because he is a Raven but i agree with everything he said its just asinine if there is a god that he would give to ****s about any sports team or player getting a win! how was he dissing god? i think u should find our fan dressing like Jesus at games far worse! justsaying

21. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    Actually thuggs didn't take Skip Bayles bait. Skip tried to get him to say he was going to beat us. Thuggs wouldn't say Pittsburgh or Steelers. Skip was leading him down the ally. Thuggs wouldn't follow him

22. gri3v

gri3v New Member

Jan 3, 2012
    I am sure this has been posted before at some point somewhere, but everytime I see Suggs I can't help but think of the movie Forest Gump.

Lt. Dan: What's wrong with your lips?

Bubba: I was born with big gums, sir.

Lt. Dan: Yeah, well, you better tuck that in. Gonna get that caught on a trip wire

23. RJS1

RJS1 Member

Dec 8, 2011
    Can only hope for Kharma for Suggy.

24. RobVos

RobVos Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I too think Suggs is one heck of a player and plays with passion. I agree with the above...if you believe in a devine being, why would this devine being be concerned with a sporting event. I could see being thankful for not getting injured and such, but for scoring, please....there are so many things going on on this planet... a football game and a TD, hahaha

25. Cru Jones

Cru Jones Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it.