1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

T. Suggs calling the Steelers out.

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Wardismvp, Nov 4, 2011.

1. Wardismvp

Wardismvp Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Please OL put this man out of his misery, aren't you guys
    tired of getting your ass kicked. Stand up be accounted for.
    Shut this guy up.

2. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I think we have someone help block suggs this week and we shut this man down

3. defva

defva Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    We have to score at least 34 points amd our rb's have to run over 100yds. to shut him up.He's been calling out everyone...his off.coord.,qb,coach,so why not us?!

4. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Frankly I'm impressed... up until this point I didn't believe he was able to form a complete sentence.

5. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    Keep in mind that Max Starks was not playing the first game . I think you see a different Oline then the first meeting with the Ravens. They are playing inspired now coupled with Arians designing quicker passes we get it
    done and beat the Ratbirds on Sunday

Bman

6. SteelerD

SteelerD Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I don't know why Suggs running his mouth is newsworthy. Every time these two teams play someone is talking smack. The media expects (demands) it. It is all about getting their face on ESPN. None of them need any extra motivation for this game. Ravens weeks are always my favorite, smack talk or not. It is always a battle and is the best chance we will get to seeing old school, hard hitting, nasty football. Can you imagine if your team was the Cardinals or Titans etc. You would have to live with run of the mill, soft football every week. Thank god I was born a Steeler fan. :herewego: :herewego:

7. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Born a Steelers fan too!!!! :drinks: :yahoo: :herewego: :swordsman:

8. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    He also keeps saying that HE is the most hated Raisin by Pitts burgh fans. I am not sure if that is true or not.

9. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    I would give him the badge for being the most stuck on himself. He seems to be really blowing his own horn this week and will probably need to get a larger helmet for the game. Most hated? Not quite. He just reminds me a little boy showing out, trying to get attention.

10. BurgherBoy7

BurgherBoy7 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    HAHAHAH I hate when he talks, he sounds like he's got a mouth full of food all the time. I always call him mush mouth like from Fat Albert

11. mstng1863

mstng1863 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011

I love it!

12. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    eeeewwwwww, i'm sure the steelers are shaking in they're boots because suggs has called them out. :roll: :cool:

13. CbusSteel

CbusSteel Active Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Am I the only one who doesn't get the "Calling out". Sounds to me like he is giving props to a great rivalry game.

14. Tantum Dic Verbo

Tantum Dic Verbo Member

Oct 29, 2011
    http://blogs.nfl.com/2011/11/03/suggs-i ... line_stack

I'd say the bit about owning Roethlisberger's ass and keeping it in a refrigerator crosses the line into "calling out". :lol:

He apparently missed some payments on it during the 2008-2009 season, though. It was apparently repossessed and went on to collect a Lombardi Trophy, beating the Ravens three times along the way.

15. CbusSteel

CbusSteel Active Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Noted... Didn't read that part.

16. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Is it me or does it ring unfair for ANY defensive player (Steelers or otherwise) to be calling out offensive players? The mission just really isn't the same unless you are (maybe) a fullback. When or how does Ben or any QB really ever have to opportunity to payback a pass rusher? Not in any consistant basis like a pass rusher gets. He needs to stop suckin his own D**k.

Ward is the one and ONLY and I mean O...N...L...Y... WR to ever strike fear or even be known for leveling these guys in my lifetime. Someone please remind me if there is another one. IF there is, no one does it better, and that's for sure.

So F**k him for talkin mad **** like (in that respect) it's level playing field. :thumbsdown: I hope more than ever that he gets knocked out of the game for his sh*t talking. :beg:

17. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    Personally... I LOVE IT!!! :applaud:
    http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11308/1187356-66.stm
    the link above is what I read just before I stopped here...
    There are probably other threads about it, but this is the first one I found, to put the link in...

TALK is cheap....
    ACTIONS speak louder than words...
    And, last game... they handed our asses to us like they NEVER had before... :blackeye:

So...
    Let `em talk... they earned it...
    ONE time...
    As Ben pointed out in his qoute "I guess they`re just glad they finally beat me"(paraphrasing)...

I`m all for the hype, and smack talkin in this series!!! :thumbs_up:
    The heck with all the politically correct B.S. about "respecting our opponent"... whatever the flavor of the month qoute is...
    BE HONEST!!!
    They hate us, and we hate them!!!

I personally looked forward to the first game of the year, thinking it would show we were the best team in our division, get the tough game out of the way right off the bat, and set a tone, for how we would dominate the league, on our way to take our next Lombardi!!! :eek: :eek!: :shock: :doh:

Yer Damn right, we shouldn`t forget that dose of humble pie, and serve it right back to `em, in OUR HOUSE!!! :butcher:

I love these games for the intensity, and old school brawling, that we do with one of our original rivals...(even if they did move to Baltimore)...
    It wouldn`t be the same without the smack talk, and players just saying the "accepted soundbites"!!!
    Take the gloves off... And LET`S GET IT ON!!! :popcorn:
    GO STEELERS!!! :herewego!: :yeehaw: