1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Sylvester palyed well!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by RobVos, Oct 30, 2011.

1. RobVos

RobVos Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    You did not here his name much, which was a good thing. He did a great job and played well. :towel:

2. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I thought Carter played well too. Cortez Allen made a nice play. Love the youth movement.

Ward and Farrior who?

3. edog55

edog55 Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    The youth movement is good. Sanders and Brown did the thing. They both put in work. The Pats concentrated on trying to shut down Wallace. Brown and Sanders got it done. Now what are teams going to do now? If you trey to shut down Wallace, Brown and Sanders will kill you.

GO STEELERS!!!

4. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    yeah, if Ben has some time in the pocket, the talent at WR is just so damn scary ... throw in Heath and Hines and I pity every team that doesn't have top notch DBs
    (except Rats or Patsies)

5. lovembig

lovembig Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    he has played well, but they need to get Harrison or Worilds healthy so Timmons can get back to his normal spot. he has been almost non existant since he moved to the outside. nothing against him, but he hasnt been able to use his athletisism or istincts since filling in for Harrison.

6. nitrous12

nitrous12 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Timmons has been the biggest dissappointment to me so far this year. He really didn't do much before being moved to the outside either. Then again Woodley started out slow and then cranked it up a few weeks into the season. Perhaps Timmons would have had he stayed at the inside spot. We'll never know, but I am anxiously awaiting Harrisons return to see if he can pick it up and the move for Timmons back to the inside helps.

7. SSylvester

SSylvester Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I thought all the young talent played well on both sides of the ball. This is what I wanted to see. The commentators and analysts during and after the game kept talking about how the Steelers defense had returned and I attribute it to having young, fast talent in the game.

8. Da Stellars

Da Stellars Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    I had hopes for Timmons at OLB, I think Timmons is too used to MLB now. He would need a full year to kind of get the right mind set for the position.

From what little I have seen Sylvester is still a little raw, but clearly at this point has more athleticism than Farrior.