1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Swollen Heads

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by BK99, Dec 20, 2011.

1. BK99

BK99 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    Is it just me or is it everytime the team has a bye or an extended period of off time they come out the next game a play like crap? Look what happened after the bye, we played KC and were very lucky they had a back up or that would have been a loss. I think if these guys have too much time to themselves they begin to think just because they play for the Steelers it makes them great and they no longer need to play. Woodley gets a big pay day and then disappears and then when he finally begins to play he get hurt, that is just part of the game. Timmons is a memory, he gets paid and no one even knows he is on the field unless he is seen chasing a the guy with the ball 15 yards downfield. The replacements for our aging D aren't very good, Ziggy Hood is a decent back up and I'm losing faith in Worilds, I think they need some help and being a 5 or 6 seed might be good for this team, they don't do well after a bye anyway.

2. FeartheBeard

FeartheBeard Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I agree. And did Woodley get hurt again? I saw him on the bench when the D was on the field - so did we have Worilds and Timmons on then ends and Farrior and Foote inside?

Anyway, bye weeks ALWAYS make me nervous so maybe being the fifth seed isnt a bad thing.... ;)

3. bettissb40

bettissb40 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I also agree. This team would be better off not having any days off and just play. They are so sluggish after a bye and I to wonder what they do when they are off.

4. lovembig

lovembig Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    he apparently tweaked his hammy again. thats what the announcers reported last night.

5. slickster10

slickster10

Oct 23, 2011

Look at the message board and have a few laughs, sip on few dranks in their million dollar homes, fly out to the west on private jets just to get away from it all....... you know, things that young rich folks do.

6. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    LOL! Exactly

7. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011