1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Bowl Lottery

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by tategjs, Jan 21, 2017.

1. steelerchad

steelerchad Member

Jan 21, 2017
    I just got a rejection email 3 minutes ago, with an opportunity to buy a package that cost 5X the face through their hospitality partner. LOL

2. Kyp

Kyp Member

Jan 22, 2017
    Both of us out here in Montana just got our bad news email that neither of us were selected

3. Kyp

Kyp Member

Jan 22, 2017
    Does anyone know if the NFL officially released less tickets to the two winning teams this year. If so, with the prices they are selling tickets for (5000+) thistle seems pretty s*+==y

4. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Man, sorry to hear that guys. Better luck next year.

5. tategjs

tategjs New Member

Jan 21, 2017
    Just got my notification email as well. I did not win the lottery either.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Awww... Really sorry for those who didn't win the lottery. :(

As TTF stated, hopefully next year.

All of you are welcome to join us in watching the game and posting in our game day threads. I know it's not the same as being at the Super Bowl, but I would love to see all of you participating here. :)

7. Defense Dave

Defense Dave New Member

Jan 21, 2017

8. Defense Dave

Defense Dave New Member

Jan 21, 2017
    Yes I got an email telling me I did not get tickets. Still holding out hope they release more tickets or something.

9. m4mica

m4mica Active Member

Oct 21, 2014
    Just heard from a friend of mine. He did not get tickets either. So far it's been 0-for-everyone. Hmmm.

10. steelnj

steelnj Member

Dec 7, 2011
    No tix for me either. Have not seen anyone reply that they won the lottery anywhere on net. Seems really odd that no evidence of a single person getting ticket opportunity. GREEDY NFL

11. BigBenGodSend7

BigBenGodSend7 New Member

Jan 22, 2017
    Hi everyone. This is not the NFL doing this. It is simply the Steelers organization. It's become quite clear to me what they are doing. I've searched all social media outlets, forums, etc. and not one single person has claimed to be a winner. You would think in this day and age someone would have posted something somwhere but....nothing.
    I have yet to get an email regarding whether I've won or lost But have lost all hope.

So let me go to this:
    The Steelers "new policies" of having to pick the tickets up in Houston was to prevent anyone from basically selling their tickets. The ticket office had confirmed this via email I had with them.
    Now why in their right mind would they actually sell tickets to STH at a rate of basically $900-$1100 per ticket instead of putting together overpriced packages at $5k+ and forcing people to buy those if they want to attend.

As a person who's paying the Steelers ten-of-thousands of dollars over the years, this enrages me as I'm sure it does many of you.
    I would hope there will be an outrageous number of complaint emails/phone calls to the steelers offices tomorrow.
    Hopefully the news/radio gets a hold of this ticketing scam they are pulling.