1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Super Bowl loss hurts just as much as a Steelers loss

Discussion in 'General NFL Talk' started by steelersfan35, Feb 6, 2017.

1. steelersfan35

steelersfan35 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2016
    The fiasco that occurred in SB 51 was just outrageous. The Falcons were in a good position to put away the game, but they failed. Even though the comeback was great, it shouldn't have ever happened. The Falcons defense broke down and they couldn't stop New England when it mattered the most.

Brady's 5 rings just gives us another reason to hate the Patriots. Well, there's always next year, right?

If I were to feel happy about this game, I guess the win was meant to be for Brady. I just hope Brady retires because there's nothing left for him to play for. He's 39 years old and has millions of dollars, a model wife, and 5 Super Bowl rings. Hell, I'd retire if I were in his shoes right now. He can still make money from commercials and other stuff.

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

Brady isn't going to retire. He has the Steelers' Lombardi's to match and surpass.

I'm sure that's his and Belichick's goal now.

3. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I seriously read today that the pats are talking about a contract extension for him this offseason for like 3 to 4 more years. I wouldn't be surprised. He's clearly still the best qb on the planet

4. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Belicheck has already surpassed many of Noll's records, Super Bowls and all.

Adding a sixth one to his account is not all that crazy to ponder heading into 2017 either.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. rukus4ever

rukus4ever Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    This.

I was making this point to many NFL fans of various teams, last night, after the game. They want to cement their status. And overcoming the challenge of surpassing the Steelers Superbowl record would do just that.

Tomlin & Co. has to put one more Lombardi in Heinz to stave them off.

• Like Like x 1