1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

StreamEast for NFL games, Opera GX tool

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by mikeyg, Jul 1, 2024 at 3:58 PM.

1. mikeyg

mikeyg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    does anyone use this, for streaming NFL games, Steelers games, outside of Pittsburgh? I live in NC.

with the ruling from the courts on the NFL Ticket, does that all get re-arranged for this season - or is th is season all set?

2. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Sometimes I miss 4 channels and rabbit ears.;+)

• Like Like x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  3. Brice

Brice Well-Known Member

Jul 18, 2018
    The court case is only for DirectTv Sunday ticket that ended with the 2022 season. This is why they are saying we may see changes sooner rather than later as another court case could pop up for the people now doing the YouTube version.

• Like Like x 1
  4. mikeyg

mikeyg Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020

I do too,

but that still does not help someone in NC watch a local steelers game in Pittsburgh. this new technology opened up the world to watch games - which I like, but gets complicated too!!!

5. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    I've been using 247stream. Works very well!

• Like Like x 1
  6. HeinzMustard

HeinzMustard Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2015
    I remember our first cable TV box in 1981. It didn't have a remote, so we still had to get up off the couch and click through the channels.

But hey....we had MTV, HBO and Skinemax.

• Like Like x 2
  7. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Guessing I'm older then you but I had 3 older sisters in love with Little Joe on Bonanza. We had little money and super small TV. I would have to hold the foil homemade rabbit ears in place so my sisters had a clear picture.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    My parents got a basic 'box', cable channels beyond the 12 on the set, but refused to get HBO, ST and anything else premium. When the installer left they went through all the channels and those 2, plus some other premium was on. They thought it was a trial period, 3 years later they still had it, never paid a cent, lol. They bought a new TV, turned in the box, and the channels disappeared.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    I had one of those 10 foot satellite dishes in the yard in the early 80's. I was watching the Playboy channel when my wife unexpectedly walked into room, so I told her I was watching the Pirates - Expos game and all of a sudden these naked girls were on TV, the damn dish must have gone haywire. She didn't buy my story.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. RichD

RichD Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2019
    The old 80`s cable box :thumbs up: If you put the dial between 2 channels, just say 30-31 and wedged a nickel behind the dial to hold in place. You could get free Playboy , Hbo Skinamax etc :rawk: everything .

11. Hanratty#5

Hanratty#5 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2019
    Thanks for telling me 40 years later, lol.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Rocky Mtn

Rocky Mtn Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2023
    A quick paper clip to two contact points on the back of the box got you everything for free. They finally got wise to it.