1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steely McBeam

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by blountforcetrauma, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Mean Joe Green, that's all I gots to say :thumbsup:[/quote:2qmjj1po]

Counter-jab -- You misspelled Greene.(OK, bringing out the grammar police is a bit weak, but it is Joe)
    Not sure if I spelled 'misspelled' correctly. :hmmm:

Joe's agent, 'You can do a Pepsi commercial for free, or Coke will pay you to do theirs.'.
    Joe, 'Well, Pepsi is quite a bit better than that other swill, but it's my turn to buy goldfish for Frenchy's shoes. I better get paid.'.[/quote:2qmjj1po]

I won't even draw attention to the weak ass grammar police routine...opps, too late.

Agent: Hey Joe, want to do a Coke commercial or Pepsi?

Joe: Real men drink Coke, pansy QB's drink pepsi

2. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    If we are gonna have a mascot it should look like Jack Lambert and have it's front teeth out. As a matter of fact I personally believe that Jack Lambert should just show up to every game and stare at the opposing team. A funny side note... When I was searching for that avatar I have now I found a story where the actual guy in the costume of Steely had been arrested for DUI. There is actually a photoshopped image of his mugshot and it's pretty funny. It's Steely's face on a guy holding the little number thingy they give you. I suppose to some on here Steely may now have some street cred. LOL.

3. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Ok, I'll agree about Mountain Dew (it's about all I drink), but I'll take the bold taste of Coke with a little bite to it over the soft sweeter taste of Pepsi any day.

4. 4EvrH8O'donnel

4EvrH8O'donnel Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2011
    Steeley McBeam looks just as goofy to me as those things on YO GABBA GABBA. I know that he was thought up by some girl that was about 9 yrs old but seriously, was she riding the short bus to school that day?

BTW - All Soda Sux! Signed Bloomberg..

5. Bleedsteel

Bleedsteel

Oct 16, 2011
    Hey, now!
    If you`re gonna be using the quote feature, don`t be deleting what I actually wrote, to make it look like someone else`s words were mine!!! :facepalm:
    I made no reference whatsoever, to which pop was better, although I will now go on record , as saying I agree, that Coke goes MUCH better with whiskey, and Pepsi is much sweeter, and better if it must be drunk, without alcohol, like, when you`re at work... :shots:
    My original post was simply that The Chief wouldn`t care less about any of these things, as long as the team he founded was still kicking the rest of the league`s collective asses!!! :yeehaw: :herewego: :clapping:

By the way... Who or what the hell is "YO GABBA GABBA"?!?!?! :hmmm:

On second thought.... Nevermind, I probably don`t wanna know.
    Ignorance is bliss!! :-D And I am a very happy guy!!! :scratch: :D

6. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    It's a show for preschoolers on Nick Jr. It's pretty weird as far as kid shows go.
    [​IMG]

[youtube:34fi789v]U6UWNA-WQgI[/youtube:34fi789v]

7. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    As far as the history of Steely there was a contest on the Steelers homepage that allowed people to name him. It was some housewife that actually won that contest. My guess is that if we gave Steely the option he would pick Pepsi. Pepsi is DEFINITELY the best...FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!! (that's a triumph the insult comic dog reference in case you didn't know)

8. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Hey TTF do you think that maybe that YO GABBA GABBA segment was inspired by Marv Albert?

9. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011

Oh man that is annoying. So very glad my kids are grown up and past this stage. Tele Tubbies was bad when kids were younger. HAHHA

Bman

10. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    No comment. :lolol:
    Oh man TeleTubbies...possibly the worst kids show ever made. Parents from the '90s should get a merit badge of some kind for having to endure that.

11. SteelinOhio

SteelinOhio

Oct 16, 2011
    Oops, sorry about that, Bleedsteel. It was completely unintentional. Not sure how I did that, actually, as it didn't look that way when I was writing my response. I must have accidentally deleted a code somewhere after that without realizing it :oops: :facepalm: It's fixed now.