1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers Xmas trip again, but have Pens questions...

Discussion in 'Other Sports Talk' started by Natalie, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Natalie

Natalie Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2015
    Boys and I coming to Pitt before we go to NE Pa to visit family. Planning to go to Ravens game...but since the Pens are playing the Devils that weekend as well. I've never been to a hockey game although my boys used to go see the Thrashers when ATL had a team.

Anyway...with everything else...moneywise I only want to get upper level seats.

Where do you suggest we get them?

Thx!

2. 86WardsWay

86WardsWay Well-Known Member

Dec 27, 2012
    I went to a game last year and bought tickets off a scalper on the street 15 minutes before the puck dropped. I paid $60 for an $82 ticket. 1st row upper section dead center ice. The Pens played horribly uninspired hockey that night and lost. The next morning they fired their coach and went on to win the Stanley Cup!

Parking below the William Penn hotel was only $6 which I found very surprising. Thought I would have had to pay more than that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SDOT

SDOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2016
    Assuming you've already got your tickets at this point. There's really no bad seat in PPG Paints Arena(hate the name change) But it's a great arena. You will have fun, maybe more than a Steelers game.

4. Natalie

Natalie Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2015
    Thx...Yeah I got the Pens tix before Steelers tix. We are upper sec in the middle??? center??? Lol! Not bad price either on stubhub.

Looking fwd to trip...4 more days...

• Like Like x 1