1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers West...

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by dobbler-33, Nov 20, 2019.

1. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    any logistics for folks attending the game in Zona? Momma is out of control wanting to take in another game! Gonna kill my wallet but I'm game for it at her behest. Where to go (home crowd friendly) safety for visitors at the venue, etc... Any and all of the usual hooey would be appreciated please and thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    No problem in this arena, cant remember any incidents here, I found card fans pretty friendly the last time I attended a game here, plenty of parking and tailgating available, it will be cold and the roof will be open so enjoy the game....

• Like Like x 1
  3. nor

nor Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2016
    Strongly recommend Harold's sports bar in Cave Creek. I believe the place holds around 300 indoors but there were around 1500 people there for the last Steeler's Super Bowl. Owner is a 'yinz'-er.

• Like Like x 1
  4. JAD

JAD Well-Known Member

Jan 2, 2012
    Definitely Harold's near Scottsdale, Cave Creek. One of the best Steeler bars outside of Pittsburgh. Good food also. You can go the day before if your there. Game day is just fun and wild. Nothing like driving into the desert, into the hills, and come upon the big sign on the building "YOUR IN STEELER COUNTRY"

5. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Westgate entertainment district near the Stadium is a pretty happening venue with live entertainment on Friday and Saturday evenings they also have holiday happenings this time of the year like horse drawn carriage rides, snow fall, and ice skating rink. There's a Hugh Dave and Busters, Buffalo wild wings etc. eatery's. Cards fans are cool they still believe we stole Super bowl 43 from them other than, that their harmless!! I will be at the game I go about 3 hours before kick off to tailgate and interact with Steeler Fans and take in all the festivities there's a Hugh Fan base in Arizona!!! Go Steelers!!!