1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers vs Seahawks Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by blountforcetrauma, Nov 29, 2015.

1. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    Shazier is literally the softest player I've ever seen. He couldn't stay on the field in a pop warner game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    The passing game also turned it over and gave back a bunch of points too.

3. biggbunch68

biggbunch68

Apr 26, 2012
    YOU STILL RUN THE BALL TO EAT UP CLOCK..AND TOMLIN PUT THE GAME ON THE D

4. JollyGrnGiant86

JollyGrnGiant86 Active Member

Oct 27, 2015
    We did the whole "bend but not break"... We just broke this week is all.

5. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    Hasn't won a playoff game in 5 years, but they'll keep him. They won't sniff another SB with him at the helm.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. VA_Black&Gold

VA_Black&Gold Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    But that emotion is what makes us the best fans in the league, so I guess we'll have to suck it up and go on. I can't imagine how boring weekends would be if I didn't care so much. I can barely get myself out of bed on Sundays the first few weeks after the SB.

7. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    So because the concussion was sustained on a late hit, will that player be suspended?

8. 08SteelCurtain

08SteelCurtain Well-Known Member

Sep 20, 2015
    I like Mike Tomlin. I think he's an outstanding leader, and he practices what he preaches. Teams assume the personalities of their leaders and I am glad that Mike's at the helm because he really makes no excuses and is all about winning. But that's just me personally. I can understand the skeptics.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    The biggest reason for the loss is the fake FG. Instead of a plus 3, it`s a negative 7 as it set up a TD. A 10 point differential.

The whole game develops differently if that stupid decision and stupid execution does not happen the way it did. Even an incomplete pass instead of a pick and big return on that play probably changes the outcome.

We beat ourselves tonight.

10. JollyGrnGiant86

JollyGrnGiant86 Active Member

Oct 27, 2015
    I agree to this... I feel like the offense sometimes cares more about statistics than winning... Bengal game as an example, if we run more, we win, but no... We pass, pass, pass, and boom. Lose games where running is important.

11. VA_Black&Gold

VA_Black&Gold Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    I may have been too angry to see straight, but didn't Ben play at least another couple of plays after the possible concussion hit? How is it that they let him stay in there and now they are making a deal out of it on the postgame? Did I just totally miss something?

12. steel_ben7

steel_ben7 Well-Known Member

Nov 16, 2015
    I still think they can go 4-1 in these last 5. I think they beat Indy,Balt,and Cleveland and as long as they win at Cincy or home against Denver they should get in at 10-6. The schedule next week I think will help the Steelers regain a playoff spot next week if they beat Indy. The Jets have a tough game with the Giants, the Texans play the Bills, and the Chiefs have to play their 3rd West Coast game in 4 weeks at Oakland. So I think we can get a lot of help there as long as we take care of business against Indy.

13. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    You're right, the Steelers are full of false bravdo that doesn't back it up and is overly emotional and makes stupid mistakes because of it and they're completely average despite having above average ability. That sums up Tomlin.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Yup this

15. SteelerJJ

SteelerJJ Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Some would say a modern version of Sieftert or Switzer, taking a great roster and slowly driving it into the ground.

16. steelgirl84

steelgirl84 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    If Ben does have a concussion, our season is OVER.
    Honestly, how many good years does Ben have? They'll probably be wasted by Tomlin & his bull**** decisions.
    What is it gonna take for them to get rid of him??!!?!!

17. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    And couldn't score enough TD in the RZ...mix in some runs to soften the rush

18. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    Jets have the Giants, Titans and Cowboys the next 3 weeks. Texans finish with the Colts, Titans and Jags. Bills still play the Jets and Texans meaning someone is losing (but someone is also winning). Steelers are in big, big trouble.

Jets have Fitzpatrick, Texans have Hoyer, KC has Alex Smith, Bills have Taylor and the Steelers have Big Ben. It's an absolute disgrace the Steelers are more than likely going to miss the playoffs. That alone should get Tomlin fired.

19. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    Yup, already talked about how poor they are in the RZ.

20. Steel Acorn

Steel Acorn Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    yep, he finishd the drive. He looked a little dazed and should have been pulled after the hit NFL's protpcol is great on paper, but bad in practice.

21. santeesteel

santeesteel

Oct 17, 2011
    Wow! 2SBs with 1 win. no losing seasons during his tenure, horrible injuries all year, bad drops by the receivers and this is all Tomlin's fault??

22. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I stopped getting emotionally invested negatively about 15 years ago.
    When losses started affecting the way I treated people afterwards. My wife nicely brought it up and I knew exactly what she was talking about.
    I used to get so mad you couldn't hardly talk to me for days afterwards.
    I just try and cheer and support the team and that works for me.
    This loss sucks, but it may not even have any real effect on whether or not we make the playoffs.

23. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    The Steelers offense isn't as good as they believe

The Jets have outscored the Steelers. The Bills are even with them in scoring. The Chiefs have outscored them by 20 points. Oakland is within 2 points.

24. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    10 consecutive losing seasons.

25. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    Had the opposite feeling, should have beaten this Seattle team and would have but the defense failed miserably today, they bent and then they broke into tiny little pathetic pieces.