1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers vs Ravens PLAYOFF Thread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by blountforcetrauma, Jan 3, 2015.

1. Badboy212

Badboy212 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    People, I'm shocked we made it this far, and the loss sucks, but we did get to the playoffs.

2. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    Just heard from a Ravens fan how the game should never have been close and only was as close as it was because...

And I quote...

"The refs give the Steelers all the calls. They're always calling against the Ravens."

And there you have it, folks: Ravens fans are pants on head mentally challenged.

3. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Un-believable! They really think the Steelers get all the calls and they are the pariahs of the league!

4. Jammasterc

Jammasterc Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    After seeing losses to the Bucs, Browns, Jets, and Saints this past season, I knew another game that that could be played again.
    It showed up tonight.

Better than the Super Bowl I guess

5. Ryan

Ryan Member

Dec 30, 2014
    That is hysterical that Ravens fans could be crying about the officiating tonight. Aside from the call on the hit on Tate, which was technically correct, what could they possibly think the officials got wrong in the Steelers' favor?

They also got a huge holding call on the touchdown to Archer. The Steelers had a real shot if they get that one and get a stop. it was an iffy call, but what Beachum did was no worse than what the Ravens got away with against Harrison all night.

6. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    We literally had over 100yds in penalties and those idiots STILL wanna try and make a case they played against a stack deck. Yeah I guess it's the Steelers fault that they had 12 men on the field during a fg try too right? These idiots exploit the officials by doing that stupid deep play with no intent of actually catching it and just throwing it up for a flag and they still have the nerve to act like they are "victims" of stuff. It's obvious they have their roots in Cleveland. Although their brains might be in Baltimore the stem extends to Cleveland. The refs didn't really beat us tonight and it's not the refs fault that Worilds is a moron, Mitchell is a moron, and Shamarko is reckless at best but they CERTAINLY didn't do anything to hurt the classless and idiotic thugs in white and purple.

7. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    That's the thing that pisses me off! He had no intention of actually trying to catch that ball! He went up and back and hugged him! How's that trying to make a play on the ball?

8. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Cheap shots didn't help either. Dumverville did not have to dive on Ben making sure he put his full weight on after he first hit him in the head with his hand, then kneed him as well. Him and Suggs can be seen chuckling about it after the play.

It's almost a guarantee the calls will flip next week and we'll hear about how they were robbed because they're so feared and the league wants the golden boy in the AFCCG.