1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers vs Ravens Official GameDay Thread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TuRnDoWnForWaTT, Jan 6, 2024.

1. AtlSteel

AtlSteel Well-Known Member

Nov 30, 2021
    He also made a great throw to DJ early in the game and for whatever reason DJ did not go get it.

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    I’m pretty sure that was behind him. Not by a terrible amount but he didn’t lead him either. That was a good catch and run by DJ. I have been trying to find that clip with an angle from the QB’s position but haven’t found one. I only saw the one replay when the play took place so maybe I am wrong. That’s not to detract from Rudolph, terrible conditions but I don’t see anyone giving DJ credit for that play.

3. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    When J. Clowney was jumping like a madman he won his bonus. 750,000. I assume contracts have incentives. I think it's why the Steelers stepped it up;)

4. PeezyT55

PeezyT55 Member

Oct 1, 2023
  5. R2sojr

R2sojr Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2018
    Everyone complained that Ben hung on to the ball too long also.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    This is @Formerscribe getting his a$$ handed to him, and because the person arguing with him decides he's too stupid to realize it ....just walks away, and so Formerscribe somehow thinks hes won.LoL .

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  7. rcoplien

rcoplien Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2015
    It's worse then Grade 1

8. JKLTO

JKLTO Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2023
    Bengals looking like they can help our division make history today. From what I understand, if they win, it'll be the first time since the merger and many years before then that every team in a division finished their regular season with a winning record. Here we go AFC North! :lolol:

• Like Like x 2