1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers vs Ravens Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by blountforcetrauma, Nov 18, 2012.

1. pellynch14

pellynch14 Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2011
    It is one thing to lose because you got out played by a better team but losing because you beat your self is unexceptionable. The head coach is suppose to have the balls to make the tough decisions, not be a players best friend.

2. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Sick and tired of hearing about how rahtard is our best RB when healthy. Not even close. He is a dancing spinning dumbazz.

3. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    You too Stiller. Right on about the D, great performance by them

4. NashvilleCat

NashvilleCat Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2012
    Should have beaten the Titans and Raiders maybe even the Broncos. We might have survived Ben's absence. We dug it ourselves.

5. gibson43

gibson43 Well-Known Member

Dec 19, 2011
    Poor game management cost us this one.

6. freakfontana

freakfontana

Oct 19, 2011
    what did you expect with two qbs on the bench that at first hit are injuried , and we still didn't bring an healthy 3rd

7. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    We are gonna get beat by 50 in Baltimore. Mark it. They suck on the road but they are beasts at home. I'm getting really sick of Tomlin. There's no defending this crap anymore. He can't manage the clock and he can't discipline his team. We are mentally weak. We are basically retarded. Where are all the people who thought Lefty would play lights out?

8. BigSteel

BigSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2011
    I've never been one since he was drafted and they let FWP go for him

9. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Well, that was all kinds of ugly. Great game by the D, though.

10. shadowmaker

shadowmaker Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2011
    They were clean hits. But it should ve never came down to that last drive. piss poor offensive playing and coaching. Just disgusting.....

11. cory_86

cory_86 Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    i don't blame them for those two drops, the hits were huge.

i do however blame
    a) MT for leaving Lefty in
    and
    b) the ST coverage team on that punt return

combination of those two lost the game tonight. the defense did it's job and more or less shut the ravens down. offense couldn't capitalize on it.

12. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Yep. Good hard football by them there. We would have kicked a fg at least.

13. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    He is who we thought he was

14. psycho ward

psycho ward Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    I was thinking that watching the Raiders this afternoon......God they suck! How the heck did the Steelers lose to them.

15. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    Gotta throw Haley under the bus too BFT, he sucked arse tonight

16. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    The npunt return with a clear Block in the back at the point? That ST play?

Un*&^%^&* believable that they let them get away with it all night long! Hell on the Harrison sack he was being held and no flag came in!

Leftwich lost this game though. Gilreath was wide open and he just couldn't get it to him because he was hurt and staying in the game!

17. domaug

domaug Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2011
    the defense hands your offense the game on a SILVER ****ING PLATTER and all they had to do was move the damn ball. they couldn't even do that.

Leftwich's career should be done, period. i don't care if he's injured or whatever. the fact that these coaches put a struggling QB out there who is clearly way past his prime is a testament to how badly they need a REAL QB, and how badly they need to figure out how to actually run a football team.

Wallace, reattach your damn testicles and play like you're a football player, not a ballerina. i swear, he's the biggest pansy in the NFL, and it's not even close. he should have taken that $51M offer and ran with it. he's not getting HALF of that now, no matter how many desperate teams thin on WR there are out there.

18. Yogi4

Yogi4 Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    I really dislike his efforts. He figures to get paid no matter who he plays for. I have lost my respect for his lackadaisical performance.

19. steeltx06

steeltx06 Active Member

Nov 21, 2011
    Times like these make you appreciate more when Ben's out there. No chance we win at Baltimore without 7. Hell it's gonna be close next week!

20. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Well I wonder if all those that had false hope about how Lefty was the man will still be singing his praises now? If he was hurt and Tomlin let him play then Tomlin should be on the hot seat. They even said the trainers wouldn't pay attention to him!!!!!! What kinda crap is that??????????

21. psycho ward

psycho ward Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    Weirdest part of this game was that Lefty might have injured himself tripping over his feet in the endzone.

22. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    No way that happens. Mark it. Absolutely no way. 50?? No one could have predicted Leftwich would hurt his throwing shoulder while rolling into the endzone tonight. No one would have predicted the Ravens were given a TD return that almost always gets called back. Let's form an orderly line for the bridge, please everyone. No pushing, no shoving.:lolol:

23. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    I'm with you dude. There were some glimmers but then he would go away from it.

24. Blast Furnace

Oct 16, 2011
    We're not in sync tonight my man, Lefty was obviously hurt, should have been pulled, more bad coaching. If Batch cant play why is he on the roster.

25. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Did he roll in celebration or just fell down?