1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers vs Ravens Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by blountforcetrauma, Dec 27, 2015.

1. strummerfan

strummerfan Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012

done

2. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    No I'm directing it at you. All you're doing right now is flaming others continually.

3. Thor

Thor

Mar 20, 2014
    Dude, give it a rest. My dislike for the Pats is for many of my own reasons, least of which has to do with whether the Steelers could beat the Ravens and Ryan Mallet.

4. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I honestly don't care. I really can say that I don't care. They've done this to us over and over. I feel like even if we went to the playoffs we'd just get rocked. We just flat out don't have the horses to get it done. We just don't. We don't have the depth on the o line. We don't have linebackers. We don't have corners. We don't have safeties. We have FOUR first round linebackers on the field and that's what we show up and do. Those are just the facts. We've not drafted well on defense. It is now showing.

• Agree Agree x 2
  5. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    The Steelers are NOT eliminated.... Steelers win and a Jets loss next week= Steelers in the playoffs as the 6th seed.

• Like Like x 1
  6. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    Stupid is someone who when presented with all the facts still can't admit they were wrong. You want to be pissed at me, go ahead. But I told you so and nothing you say, all the names you want to sling will change that.

7. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Good point.

8. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    First of al I wasn't one of the ones claiming defeat early in the game,but it was clear from the beginning we were pissing in the wind. What you need to realize is people watch and react to the games in different ways. Some like to take a pessimistic attitude and some are optimistic.you seem to be the one questioning everyone's fandom based on how they react to how they see the game going. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and how they choose to voice it. Doesn't make them any less of a fan that's all I'm saying.

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Bryan Hessoington

Bryan Hessoington Member

Dec 27, 2015

Thank God a voice of reason rather than wet dreams by Steelers homers

10. MorrisFoster

MorrisFoster Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2014
    Boykin is a good DB but I can't see how he would ever stay after he spent the whole season watching Blake get torched and still never got a chance.

11. Bryan Hessoington

Bryan Hessoington Member

Dec 27, 2015
    The Steelers just aren't good enough to be in the playoffs, face it and stop the nonsense and wet dreams

12. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    NO DOUBT

EVERYBODY HI5!

• Against The Rules Against The Rules x 1
  13. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    No, I'm pissed they lost. I just saw it coming unlike you.

You called me out earlier. I'm calling you out now. Apparently you're not big enough to admit you were wrong. You had no problem telling me I was wrong in the 1st half, but you aren't a big enough man to own your statement now.

No surprise there.

14. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Not sure which one is which, but I'm the one who is guaranteed to finish it.

The flaming and arguing back and forth is over now.

• Like Like x 1
  15. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    OMG
    THAT WAS AS LIGHTHEARTED I COULD GET

APOLOGIES ALL AROUND TO EVERYONE

LOW5!!!?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  16. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    Let it go guys. None of us lost it on the field. It was a wired game to be shire as they really should have been torching this secondary...

17. truckin9999

truckin9999 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    2 ways the Steelers can still make the playoffs....

#1.. Steelers win vs Browns AND Jets lose to the Bills
    #2.. Steelers win vs Browns AND Broncos lose to the Bengals(Mon night) AND Broncos lose to the Chargers.

18. MorrisFoster

MorrisFoster Well-Known Member

Feb 8, 2014
    Shazier is really frustrating because of his athleticism. Sometimes he is amazing other times he looks lost and gets burned for 30 vs a FB.

Jarvis has good instincts but no pass rush. I will be apalled if he is paid top dollar to spy the QB next year.

Moats is pretty solid but not the elite OLB we need like Lloyd, Gildon, Porter, Harrison etc. Moats is depth.

Timmons and Dupree will shine next year.

19. The Sodfather

The Sodfather Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2014
    Look, I'd love to see the Bills beat the Jets, and the Steelers beat the Browns so they get the number 6 seed.

I bleed black and gold, have for over four decades. Yeah this loss stings. It stings bad. But, it's a long winter, and an even longer one without the Steelers in the playoffs. This team has issues, what team doesn't? So sorry if I ruffle some feathers, but I'd rather they back in than not get in at all, because nothing good comes from them missing the playoffs.

• Like Like x 1
  20. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Not smoking anything. Just stating the facts.

21. JPP

JPP Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2014
    +1

22. Ender

Ender

Apr 5, 2014
    Dude, you do realize that you're making it seem that you're pleased we lost because it proves your doom and gloom prediction after the first two drives of the game turned out to be right don't you?

23. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Dad has spoken! ;)

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  24. steelgirl84

steelgirl84 Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2014
    Come on guys, can't we all just get along? I'm mad too. I'm mad because the Steelers not only LOST, they SUCKED. I'm mad because we lost to the Ravens, who only beat 3 other teams. Because we lost, I was reduced to rooting for the Patriots & the Browns & I'm REALLY mad about that. Ben was bad, but it wasn't just him. Everyone (but DeAngelo) played bad, but that doesn't mean they ARE bad. (Except our secondary, they're pretty bad.) Ben is the best QB in the league, but even the best ones have bad games.

• Like Like x 1
  25. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    FINALLY finally tHEY WILL TALK ABOUT THE STEELERS ON mIKE AND mIKE
    ON mONDAY
    AND i DON;T GIVE A CHIT ABOUT CAPS NO CAPS