1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers vs Cardinals Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by blountforcetrauma, Oct 18, 2015.

1. shaner82

shaner82 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    Lets just hope it's the Beaman from the last 30 minutes of the movie. I don't want Bell slipping in puke and blowing out his ACL

2. thesteeldeal

thesteeldeal Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I think the Vick injury gives him the window to make up for his mistake. Maybe the game against the Rats wasn't the right time for Landry but after today you can't go back but Tomlin has made plenty of bonehead decisions before. Landry brought a spark and a confidence to the Offense not to mention the know how to audible out of plays. It's ride or die with LJ until Ben is 100%

3. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I just wonder if Ben has mixed emotions about watching his BFF lose when he clearly wanted to come back and get a spiteful win? LOL.

4. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    Vick might be starting, but Tomlin should pull him quickly if he does not produce.

5. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    If Vick ever sees the field again, and Ben and/or Landry is healthy, I will lose that one little last shred of respect I have for Tomlin.

Until or unless Landry reverts back to LOLandry, you stick with him if Ben can't go.

6. xplatformjedi

xplatformjedi Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2015
    This is why I'm worried about rushing Ben back. I was surprised Landry wasn't hurt on that tackle. Most NFL QBs would have stayed on the grass.

7. lvsteelersfan

lvsteelersfan Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2015
    I have hated Vick since the second he put the uniform on and sullied it. He is NOT a good QB. He never was. He was always overhyped. I am not a huge Jones fan either but after today at least I can take some of that back. But Tomlin obviously had to bring the brother in as a backup come hell or high water whether he is any good or not. That is why it would not surprise me for one second that Vick will be the starter next week.

8. Steelcop

Steelcop Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    No everyone here seems to be doom and gloom. The press seems to be doom and gloom; I myself was very nervous but I had my rose colored glasses on and we won so I was extremely excited. I know the football knowledge on this board is very high but I try to stay positive even if the odds are against me. I was just blowing off steam and going crazy in the moment. But hey I think we are gonna win every game!

9. Steelcop

Steelcop Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    No all of the press thought we would loose by 40 and most of the board here gave up on us. Sorry for the misunderstanding I was caught up in the moment and I have been up for 22 hours too.

10. snipit73

snipit73

Oct 23, 2011
    Send him to the GLUE factory!:thumbs_up:

11. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    That's fine. I was just curious why you said you thought we were gonna lose by 40 but then said the other people that thought that were like morons or something. The post was just confusing is all.

12. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    I guess we'll give you the benefit of the doubt and tie your comments to excitement but this makes no sense at all. You shout out FU to non-believers and then you're gloating about being wrong about Arians not racking up 40 points on us? This logic does not compute.

13. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    If there's a good SteelCop and a bad SteelCop - this must the bad one. :rolleyes:

14. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    I think he means that all the naysayers thought BA would beat us by 40, as in "I thought (you said) BA was going to beat us by 40?".

15. MojaveDesertPghFan

MojaveDesertPghFan

Oct 19, 2011
    Quick Jack - abort abort - I think this craziness is now contagious. We better stick to beating off defenders rather than defending who's beating whom by what. :huh:

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  16. dobbler-33

dobbler-33 Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2011
    beach is done. Hopefully V is solid your guess is as good as mine as to if they rotate Gilbert again.

17. 12to88

12to88 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Yet he had career days playing LeBeau defenses. Just like Tebow.