1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers vs Bungels Tix

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by sec108, Jul 21, 2022.

1. sec108

sec108 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    To support a non profit, I donated our 4 seats to the Sunday night November 20, 2022 game against Cincinnati... 8:20pm kickoff. Section 108 Row A, Seats 5-8 at the stadium formerly known as Heinz Field.

Face Value for all 4 is $752.00. Current bid (7/21 at 3:45pm) is $550.00.
    (seats right next to these are on Ticket Exchange for $452 each)

If interested, here is the site:

https://events.handbid.com/lp/verland-open-2022/item/here-we-go-steelers-1364298

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    What a great thing to do.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. sec108

sec108 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Thanks, Night games, I'm getting to old for that!! Back in the day didn't miss any night games and would drive back to Erie after the game (only drink till halftime) and be at work by 8:00am that morning.

Thought it could be an opportunity for folks on this board to score some tickets maybe at or below face value. Sometimes auctions like this don't get to Face value. Winning Bidder will be notified on 8/1 or 8/2. Auction is part of a golf fundraiser held at Nevillewood on 8/1.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Vox Ferrum

Vox Ferrum Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2019
    Again nice..and a Titusville native here ( now Lancaster). Yea..that drive used to be an easy fun cut day of school..now not so much lol.

• Like Like x 1
  5. sec108

sec108 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    The auction ends tonight 6:45 EST current bid for the four tickets is $600

• Like Like x 1
  6. troybellringer55

troybellringer55 Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2011
    When did you live in Titusville? I have lived in Titusville my whole life and still work and my family owns several businesses here.
    I live more near Franklin, that is where my house is.

• Like Like x 1
  7. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Me and the misses are going to be up in the Titusville Franklin Oil City area

Any recommendations on a restaurant/bar that is not typical

Quant old historic

Fancy not required

Ditto a B&B

8. sec108

sec108 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    Auction closed, the 4 seats went for 875. Thanks to any bidders.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. troybellringer55

Nov 17, 2011
    Well its Northwest, PA and we are limited but here are my suggestions.

If you are in Franklin, PA

As far as Restaurants, I highly suggest Bella Cucina's, its slightly more upscale, but not like super upscale. Like it is fine to wear shorts and a nice polo shirt. But, its not like a required tie place or something.

If you are more into brewery's Trails to Ale's Brewery in Franklin is good, they also have a 2nd location now in Franklin that is basically a Tap Room now. But food pretty decent, Beer is average to good.

Another good Italian place in up at the Franklin Airport called Primo Barone's. Its pretty good, and you might catch someone taking their Airplane out.

If you are after staying at a good Bed and Breakfast I have never stayed at it, but have heard wonderful things about Peddlers & Paddlers Inn, its right it Franklin, PA. It gets good reviews, There is a Quality Inn as well, that is pretty nice, its not a flea bag or something.
    But if a B and B is your thing check out Peddlers and Paddlers Inn, I hear its great.

A lot of people are doing some VRBO now around the area, Cabins etc.

If you come up to Titusville, PA

I suggest going to Fat Chad's Brewing open Wed-Sunday. He does his own Brewing, but the Food is also really good.
    His brewer is pretty legit.
    He is a personal friend of mine the owner. The owner Chad is also really good friends with Louis Lipps ex-Steelers WR is the 80s.
    He has Louis jersey up on the wall, and even has an Entree named for Louis.

Good breakfast and Lunch Place is Missy's Arcade.
    Its like an old school diner, ton of old Coke stuff inside, its like stepping back into a 1950's diner. Its pretty cool.

Good Italian place is Maria's in Titusville.

Oil City, PA
    Not a lot of restaurants in Oil City, PA
    There is this old Polish Bar, in the Polish Hill District Area of Oil City.
    Called Scierka's Tavern. Wide selection of Beer, and special craft beer and serves Polish food Diners on Fridays.
    The guy is nicer than pie that runs it. His wife makes the Polish food diners. Cool thing its been a Bar for 90+ years.

As far as things to check out... check out Oil Creek State Park, Two mile Run County park ( I live about 1 mile from the this park)
    Also check out Drake's well (the first commercial oil well ever created, thank Edwin Drake for your gas prices)
    Out of Titusville, PA there is a cool train called the OC and T, it is a cool train ride.

Hope this helps you out!!! As you can tell I tend to have my beer, nice about all these places if you don't drink they serve other beverages too.

• Like Like x 1
  10. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Thank you

• Like Like x 1
  11. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    The IT and C is what was instigating me

I’m a train buff

12. troybellringer55

Nov 17, 2011
    OC & T

Oil Creek and Titusville Railroad.

https://octrr.org/

A train ride through the Oil Valley . Also I mentioned the Bed and Breakfast in Franklin, PA
    But in Titusville, PA you can actually stay the night in a Caboose Motel.
    Its located right next to the train station.
    You would probably really like it if you like trains.

You can check out the Caboose Motel right from the OC ant T site as well. But, here is Trip Advisor and what it says about it.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_R...ws-Caboose_Motel-Titusville_Pennsylvania.html

• Like Like x 2