1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers Vs Bengals Gameday Thread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by TerribleTowelFlying, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Jares

Jares Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2016
    That could be, but our other guys should be stepping up. Please don't think I am putting blame only on the OC. There are many problems that need fixed.

2. Blast Furnace

Blast Furnace Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 16, 2011
    A truly unenjoyable season and a fitting end, very agonizing Steeler-ish way to miss the playoffs. Thought the Brownies were going to pull it out there.

Between the Bell drama, the inconsistencies, the collapse and bad coaching, just fugly.

Hope the Rooneys see that changes need to be made or it will be more of the same.

• Agree Agree x 4
  3. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    For most of the games they lost the Offense put up one half of good play, but failed to get the knock-out punch or turned it over at terrible times.

Even today! Bengals had 2 drives that netted them points! TWO! Yet, they struggled to win and needed last minute stop by the defense!

• Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. SuperSteelers

SuperSteelers Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Steelers are a declining team so I don't expect much from them next season. In 2016 they made it to the second round of the playoffs. Last year they didn't even get out of the first round. This year no playoffs. I expect them to finish last in the division next season, maybe third at best.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
  5. rcoplien

rcoplien Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2015
    That's why I pass interference call should be reviewed you can plainly see by the replay from the Pittsburgh Saints game that there was absolutely no pass interference in the endzone!!!

6. rcoplien

rcoplien Well-Known Member

Sep 10, 2015
    Remember last year's Jesse James catch would have made us win the game I'm pretty sure of it and we would have made it farther in the playoffs

7. SuperSteelers

SuperSteelers Well-Known Member

Jan 10, 2018
    Then I guess you will be really disappointed next year.

8. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    The same Ratbirds who beat the same Chargers pretty handily a couple weeks ago?