1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers v. Cards - Game Day Thread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by VASteelerGuy, Oct 23, 2011.

1. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    Heck yeah, on top of them coming off a bye week. I mean, the Cardinals aren't the Patsies, but it was still a good W. :rawk: :herewego:

2. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    A win is a win but I try to keep it real and remember the people we've beat. Seahawks are bad. Jags are bad. Titans are bad. Cards are bad. I just hope we don't get complacent. I think next week Brady is gonna remind us how TERRIBLE Willy Gay is. If we could run and keep Brady off the field I think we will have the best chance to win. But you know BA will not allow that to happen.

3. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    AND... IT ISSSSSSSSSSS..... CAUGHT! al michaels Super Bowl 43

4. remote steeler

remote steeler Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
  5. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    I think Redman should start till mendy stops dancing. Kym Johnson may help him out there. Get his dancing over then come back to Football and run straight ahead. :frustrated:

6. Coastal Steeler

Coastal Steeler

Oct 16, 2011
    Comfortable shoe VA? More like a PITA. Ever since they made their new board IF I could post it was after logging in three or more times. Then it was one post and log in 3 more times :shrug:

7. GB_Steel

GB_Steel Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2011
    True, but that's how it usually goes. You don't usually see a winning team pull off victories aginst a lot of 12-4, 11-5 teams. Maybe once or twice per season, but usually the Super Bowl teams have a lot of wins from the 3-13, 5-11, 6-10 teams on their resumes. We're what, 4-2? I don't care who we beat if at the end of the season we make it to the dance with a chance to earn another trophy.

Regarding the Patriots, I hope our offense is up to the task of putting up 30+ points next week because we'll likely need it.

8. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    I had to work and didn't get to see the game. :(

I'll be watching it shortly on DVR even though I know the results already. Only posting here to say one thing:

AWESOME!

32 pages this thread was. That does my heart good compared to the paltry 3 pages on the o-board last week, and 2 pages today. (Didn't anybody go in there and tell them to get their butts in here?)

Can't wait until I get to be home for a game. Nice job, guys. :rawk:

9. BLACKnGOLDsince72

BLACKnGOLDsince72 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I think it eventually hit 5 pages but all the posts were from the same 6 to 8 folks. Looks like the jury is now in and THIS board is now the new place for us old timers :drinks: