1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers true character will be revealed

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelCityDynasty, Jan 3, 2012.

1. SteelCityDynasty

SteelCityDynasty Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
    It's only Tuesday but I'm both pumped and a slight bit nervous about Sunday's playoff matchup. With our line injuries over the course of the year along with Woodley's hamstring to now our running game being hampered this is really going to reveal the character of our beloved black and gold. As Tomlin says the standard is the standard. We often get into that old habit of playing down to the competition. Having said that however this team is battle tested which excites me alot. We are the five seed, it is what it is. If we will not listen to everyone thinking we will just walk in this game, win and move on, and just focus all of our energy on defeating Denver and playing the kind of football I know we're capable of then we will be fine. Let next week and so on take care of itsself. I just hope Ben's ankle will be a little more flexible and he can be closer to playing his game this week. I really believe we have the pieces of a championship contender, if the players and coaches plan one game at a time starting with this one in Denver first and foremost I think we can get some momentum and start doing what we do. One at a time please, guys! If we come out prepared, locked and loaded, I see no reason why we don't advance to round two and take care of either New England or the Ravens next. I still believe when this team is firing on all cylinders there's no one in the league that can touch us! Go Steelers! Bring that Lombardi back to Pittsburgh where it belongs! Maybe if we add a few more they'll call it the Rooney trophy, lol! Good luck Sunday boys and a late Happy New Year Steeler Nation!

2. white_steel_wolfe

white_steel_wolfe Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011