1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

STEELERS TRIPLETS RANKING FOR 2024

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Steelpens65, Jul 17, 2024.

1. Steelpens65

Steelpens65 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2021
  2. Steelpens65

Steelpens65 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2021
    I hope Pickens has matured during the offseason, coz he is going to be at the least facing double coverage until our #2 steps up and makes defenses pay.
    Im hoping #2 wr does it quickly or Pickens is gonna freak out due to lack of production, I honestly wouldnt be suprised to see him walk off the field at some point of the season.
    Honestly, this situation scares me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mac daddyo

mac daddyo Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2011
    this offense will be quite different than last years. what it looks like on paper from last year has no bearing on what it will look like this year. what are these people ranking it on? nobody has seen it operate yet. quit freaking out until we actually see it work. we have more fire power than most think and if they want to double pickens all the time, there are other ways to beat that. it doesn't have to be one guy, they could beat it in multiple ways with who we have here now, including TE's and RB's. :cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    I stopped reading the list when I saw that they had the Colts at 17. Because, you know, Richardson has proven so much. What did he play all of 150 snaps last year? The only thing he proved is that he can run and get injured doing it (he missed time twice last year, including a season ending injury, due to injuries suffered on designed runs).

I can’t wait until the season starts and all of the BS clickbait like this gets exposed.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Well one of your triplets could be Jaylen Warren and not Harris. I expect a bigger work load.

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. Busman

Busman

Oct 18, 2011
    That was close to the fastest article I have ever begun to read. I got to the point where they said Warren has outplayed Harris. I like Warren don't get me wrong, but he had more fumbles than Harris, which could happen at critical points of the game and cost the Steelers. Harris had more carries and less fumbles and protects ball better. It's been reported Harris has dropped some weight which hopefully will make him faster.

• Like Like x 1
  7. S.T.D

S.T.D Well-Known Member

Dec 23, 2020
    This. Pretty much what I was going to write ....untill I seen this post...Well at least there are somethings we agree on.

8. DJ18Baller

DJ18Baller Well-Known Member

Dec 8, 2021
  9. forgotten1

forgotten1 Well-Known Member

Mar 4, 2022
    THANKS TOMLLIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  10. Steel_Elvis

Steel_Elvis Staff Member Mod Team

Nov 4, 2011
    So does this mean I don’t have a film watching assignment?

• Hilarious Hilarious x 1