1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers Talent / Patriots Focus

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Hardini68, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Hardini68

Hardini68 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2018
    If only we had the preparation the Patriots had every week. Seems like they can adapt to any given situation. Just my 2 cents call it prepared, call it luck which a lot of it is , call it perhaps cheating somehow, what ever it is this run is quite impressive. For sure we’d have some more titles if they would just go away. Go Rams beat the machine !

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
  3. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

Indeed my friend. Indeed.

4. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Right

5. AskQuestionsLater

AskQuestionsLater Writing Team

Apr 21, 2016

That reminds me..

I really have to start my Big Board Thread soon. Have not had the chance at all so far. Will have some time this weekend.

6. DukeDukeDaDaDa

DukeDukeDaDaDa Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    I mean idk. Isn't he right? Or are you just annoyed of beating a dead horse?

7. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    I hate em but one hell of an amazing feat what that organization has accomplished in a salary cap NFL. How many players do they send to the pro bowl????? How many from their defense??????

8. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Seems like a thread Heinzmustard would post :lolol:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. Kreighoff

Kreighoff Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2017
    Focus, preparation and discipline they are miles ahead of us in every way.

Gronk their superstar TE got what 2 or 3 balls all game I didn't see him throwing a temper tantrum and attacking a gatorade table.

I don't think they cheat but they play to the limits of the rules, every team runs picks or rubs in their passing schemes the Pats do it to perfection. On almost every play there is a pick or a rub or even just a slot receiver who stops 2 yds off the LOS and creates an obstacle that the LB has to run around.

They draft and develop players better than we have recently and as soon as a star player asks for too much money its "SEE YAH ".
    They are going to the SB and have 12 picks in the upcoming draft and are usually in the top third on the league in cap room. They are ruthless with their roster but also never get caught in long term big money contracts that bite them in the ass.

I hate them with a passion but I have tried to see how they do it and if you look at their roster they have more than half the roster on their first contracts and yet they don't miss a beat.

Its not rocket science to run the ball at the 31st ranked run defense in the league, that's just old school common sense. If it is working do it until they adjust and stop it. KC started to stop the run with their big package so the Pats started working the outside beating them with speed.

BB was two steps ahead of Reid most of the game.

My only hope now is that Donald and Suh both have a monster game in the SB to knock Brady off his spot and his game.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Da_Cranberry

Da_Cranberry Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2018
    Let me state 2 things:

1. You just guaranteed them winning the SB by rooting for the rams.

2. F DA Cheatriots

11. DSteelerCT

DSteelerCT Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2011
    None, because they're always playing in the Super Bowl

12. steel1031

steel1031 Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2011
    I will always say they cheated and get more luck than anyone.

I hate them yes so that plays a part.

I could have called a better half of offensive football than the Falcons. Gave them that one

I would have gave lynch the ball. Seahawks gave them that one.

I know people are gonna say they got there so that counts for something. I guess it does. Just dont tell me they didnt cheat to get 2 of them at least.