1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers suck

Discussion in 'Smack Talk Central' started by purplereign, Nov 8, 2016.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

When I go to Heinz Field, I see six Lombardi Trophies and an organization that didn't leave town in the dead of night. It's no wonder Ravens fans burn down their own city.

Just sayin'.

• Like Like x 1
  2. purplereign

purplereign Active Member

Nov 8, 2016
    I know, especially since your team lost to them at home, that you're all gonna say "oh the Ravens are gonna get killed by Dallas" but with our elite run D, don't be so sure. We may be a tough matchup for them.

I believe that Christmas Day game might decide who wins the division and who misses the playoffs. And, well...

Harbaugh >>>>>> Tomlin
    Ravens' D >>>>>> Steelers D (lol not a SINGLE player on that unit scares me)

D and coaching trumps some "fancy" offense that can be contained (stack box, double Brown).

3. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I really think the saving grace of the ravens will be the fact that Charlie Batch isn't playing. You're right about our defense though. It's atrocious and inexcusable. Shazier is maybe the only threat in the whole unit and even he is just feast or famine. I think the ravens biggest liability is their offense the way ours is our defense. The same goes with Cincy. We're really the only great offense in our division but we don't have enough consistency there either.

4. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    ravens aint doing squat either. Dont act like your 5-11 team is high and mighty, we all collectively suck lol

5. purplereign

Nov 8, 2016
    Ravens' remaining schedule:
    @ DAL W
    CIN W
    MIA W
    @ NE L
    PHI W
    @ PIT W
    @ CIN L (but it won't matter for them)

That's 10-6 and a division title. Heck even give us that Dallas loss because that's probably a stretch to most of you and 9-7 will be fine to win the division.

BOOK IT. I'm bored so I'll do the Steelers:

@ CLE W
    @ IND W
    NYG W
    @ BUF L
    @ CIN L
    BAL L
    CLE W

And that's 8-8. I was being generous too giving you guys 3 straight W's coming up. Give you the Cincy or Buffalo game and 9-7 still won't cut it with the Ravens sweeping the season series again.

6. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    :thumbs_up::ratbirds:
    Dude!

The Ravens still suck lol

7. purplereign

Nov 8, 2016
    Not sure what that'll say about the Steelers then after they lose their 5th straight to them on Christmas.

8. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    We won't. Calm down with your terrifying barneys

9. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    That's good but so outdated TTF. Nothing about the Ravens have been "browns" for what? 20+ years now. Let it go!

No one calls the Indianapolis Colts...Baltimore. No one calls the St. Louis Rams the L.A. Rams. Well, now they do since they've moved back. No one calls the Tennessee Titans the Houston Oilers. BUT, ya'll love to keep calling us the Browns. Hilarious! Don't matter what you call us though...Ratbirds, Raisins, Browns etc. Cause we've beaten your "squeelers" the past 4 meetings. Put some RESPECK on our name man! :roflmao:

10. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    You do own us but remember since 1996 Steelers have won the division 9 times to your 4, been to the Super Bowl 3 times to your 2, and most of all are 3-1 in the playoffs vs you guys. Respek nada :dancing:

11. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    True, true, true! All true! But what else is true is that the Ravens swept you guys last season with a hobbled, rag-tag roster and 3rd stringers and both times that they made it to Super Bowl...they WON! Holla at your boy! :rawk::drinks:

12. bigbenhotness

Nov 1, 2014
    See my avatar lol

13. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Very nice breakdown PR. But, I'll even do this with the Ravens remaining schedule....

@ DAL W
    CIN W
    MIA W
    @ NE L
    PHI W
    @ PIT L
    @ CIN L (but it won't matter for them)

That route also gives the Ravens 9-7 and the division. IF the Ravens lose to the Cowboys, they'll beat the Steelers or the Bengals (IF not both of them) on the road.

14. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

15. steelersfan35

steelersfan35 Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2016
    Although that people predicted the remaining games, we still don't know what will happen. If we get it together, then we might just pull it off. We almost beat Dallas. But, bad defense and a bad penalty cost us the game. Not to mention the failed 2 Pt. conversions.

At least we have Cleveland next week...

I'm also surprised that Mike Wallace and Steve Smith aren't producing within the Ravens offense. You'd expect that fast wide receivers like Wallace or Jackson would give any team the advantage. I understand that Steve Smith is 37, but veteran players are always the best to have. He can teach the young WR's the ropes. But, I'm happy if they lose because what Steeler fan isn't happy when the Ravens or Bengals lose?

Even then, I'd like to see Ben teach a rookie QB before he retires.

16. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    True, we never know how things will go! And to me, Wallace and Smith are producing. The major problem is the Ravens O-line. Due to the multiple injuries of tackles and guards we have a patch-work outfit. Sorta like a plug and play type of thing going on with them and therefore, they've been unsuccessful in protecting Joe to make his reads. Also, I feel that Wallace and Perriman are our burners and they should be used outside to stretch the field and a few quick slants over the middle and screens from time to time. SSS and Dennis Pitta along with Kamar Aiken are the "underneath" boys. Throw in our FB "Juice" from time to time and we'd give ANY defense hell! Just hasn't worked out that way with the 5th O.C. in as many years.

And, of course I'd expect you to be happy in a Ravens loss. Just like I am when your boys fall...like Sunday! And, if you overlook the Brownies this week that "could be" your 5th loss in a row. The NFL is a funny thing sometimes!

17. purplereign

Nov 8, 2016
    I'll take a blowout loss to the Cowboys if it means the Steelers lose in Cleveland.

That would be RICH.

18. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    Naw man! We want the Ravens "upset" win over the Cowboys to advance to 6-4 and a Steelers loss to the Browns dropping them to 4-5 and 2 games back on the Ravens.

See, for the Browns to get their very 1st win against the Steelers in Cleveland? Awwwww man! That'd be priceless! :hehehe::clapping::rawk::drinks:

19. darcrav

darcrav Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2012
    more silly math by ravens fan
    review your work

20. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    I'm not from Baltimore but when I make the 3 1/2 hrs drive up there to attend between 2-3 home games a year.....like I did when we beat the Steelers a few weeks ago....I see a statue of not only Ray Lewis out front of M&T Bank Stadium but also one of Johnny Unitas. Remember him? Yeah! The city of Baltimore actually has 5 NFL Championships. Or as you say....five Lombardi Trophies! 3 as the Colts (58', 59. and 70') and 2 as the Ravens (00' and 12'). Not bad for having a team leave in the dead of night and then another to roll into town to start over.

Just sayin'.

21. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    I'm a big boy and don't mind being corrected
    4-6 after this upcoming loss to the Browns
    How's my math work now

22. darcrav

Jun 16, 2012
    a statue of a murderer
    and
    2 trophies
    you can't claim another teams trophies or cleveland has your two recent ones

ravens fans and their magic math

• Like Like x 2
  23. Bigg52Hurt

Bigg52Hurt Active Member

Nov 14, 2016
    THE CITY of Baltimore...NOT...team has 5 CHAMPIONSHIPS!
    What the city of Cleveland have is what they have in THAT CITY!
    Statue of a murderer?
    Ok, let's play....And what about the sexual assault charges of your quarterback?

steelers fans and their lack of comprehension

24. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    I'm not sure I understand what you're saying.

25. darcrav

Jun 16, 2012

charges?

talk about lack of comprehension

LOL AT YOU AND YOUR ABANDONMENT ISSUE