1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers release Waitman

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Joel Ritenour, Jan 15, 2022.

1. hmmmmm

hmmmmm Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2020
    If Tomlin wanted to keep him the GM would have made it happen. I think you are stupid.

2. Rel

Rel Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2018
    If being right makes me stupid in your eyes then I can live with that. I tend not to concern myself with the opinions meaningless people.

The choice was between Hilton and Sutton, the cap would not allow them to keep both. They made the correct decision.

3. hmmmmm

hmmmmm Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2020
    Don’t worry you have plenty of people on here that agree with you. Meaning Tomlin putting up another crap season racking up wins against backup QBs being blown out in the playoffs but he never makes a bad choice. Thanks for clearing that up.

4. D0bre Shunka

D0bre Shunka Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2012
    Bottom line: in a win for the season or go home you play the BPA not the one most heavily invested. One shank can yield points thus possibly costing you the season. Wait man earned the spot, sorry not Harvin no matter what he was dealing with. Such is life and such is life with the Pittsburgh Steelers.

5. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    I never said it was the correct move. I’ve said before I think Waitman should be the punter!

6. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Actually you are way wrong on this one. Just ask Bill Cower, he can explain it.