1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers only unbeaten team left

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by 86WardsWay, Oct 26, 2020.

1. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    Dalton got lights out by a hit by ex Steeler Jon Bostic. He got ejected. Now they are scrambling to sign another QB. Not worried about the cryboys.

The crows game is huge. Win and get some nice distance in the division.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. bigbenhotness

bigbenhotness Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2014
    Not sure he has the coaching to take him that far. We shall see

3. The Glory Days

The Glory Days Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2017
    Something interesting about Marsha and the Bucs this season. I was listening to the Dan Lebitard show on the way in to work this morning. Marsha has won each game this season when the opposing defense pressures him less than 17% of the snaps. When they pressure him over 20%, the Bucs have lost both games and his qb numbers drop significantly.

Guess who is equipped to pressure him more often and more effectively than any team in the league? I'll give you three guesses.

And they were talking about the edition of AB. The Bucs already have 2 other slot receivers. Evans is the deep threat and AB won't be taking that spot. So he's going to have to step into the slot role. So he's not "adding" to the offense. He's just an upgrade at a position. And even a Brady/AB combination doesn't have the answer to our riddle.

Jumping the gun here, obviously, but barring injury (I hate that I keep saying that) we're in a good place to be successful against any team in the league.

4. CK 13

CK 13 Well-Known Member

Nov 5, 2011
    I hear you. Brady is showing that NE made a mistake. Cam Newton :lolol: They have a quality defense as well. A bit scary.

5. Roonatic

Roonatic Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2017
    Bingo! The Bears had him sweating bullets. Shut down his run game. Pressure has to get home a few times though, he doesn't respond well after hitting the ground.