1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers Jerseys!!!

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by oldschool, Nov 15, 2011.

1. oldschool

oldschool Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Anyone have any tips on good deals??? Any help would be great :thumbs_up: :drinks: :hello:

2. lostyank

lostyank Well-Known Member

Oct 28, 2011
    Ebay is usually a good first stop. I bought a Joe Greene version of this one from a different seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pittsburgh-Stee ... 336d285198

Quality is pretty good. Not as good as an official NFL job, but who's arguing when it's $40-ish! Times are tough! :stogie:

3. bigsteelerfaninky

bigsteelerfaninky Well-Known Member

Oct 24, 2011
    yeah my brother has got this lady in China and she does a great job with jerseys for 40 bucks....no one can tell the difference

4. nitrous12

nitrous12 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    I got mine from realpricemall.com
    They list for $18 on the site, but its like $20 for shipping...unless you order 10 and then shipping is free. We got a bunch of people together to get at least 10 jerseys and put the order in. Apparently there was an additional charge that made each shirt $24. Still a great deal and the quality is stellar! numbers and name panel are all sewn on and everything looks great. In comparison, my bro-in-law got one from a different foreign source that he paid $40 for and things just didn't line up and look quite right.

5. HawkeyeJames

HawkeyeJames Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Googlejersey.com. They come from overseas and depending on the order prices differ. I have 3 jerseys and are terrific. Not sure if they are 100% authentic. I think they are ones that don't pass the inspection process because I have 3 of them all size 50, which is large and all 3 are truly different sizes. But awesome value!

6. oldschool

Oct 19, 2011
    Can you give contact info or no?

7. oldschool

Oct 19, 2011
    Thank you folks... :herewego:

8. VA_Black&Gold

VA_Black&Gold Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    Not sure if Steelers jerseys are included, but JC Penney of all places (online) had jerseys marked down to $50 last week (picked up two Lions jerseys for family members).