1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers Jagoffs TV Map

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by jeh1856, Nov 14, 2018.

1. chitown steeler3

chitown steeler3 Well-Known Member

Feb 25, 2013
    For only the 3rd time this year do I get to see the Steelers.
    A little sad Arians isn't calling the game.

2. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Living among the eagle faithful that would almost kill me. Came close to happening the year we beat the Cardinals in SB. The NFC Champ game was first that Sunday and if the Eagles would have won I may have been rooting for the Ravens to beat us just so I didn't have to face that situation.

3. BigBensBigBong

BigBensBigBong Well-Known Member

Dec 14, 2014
    I just read our game with the Chargers was flexed to a Sunday night game. Was that posted already?

4. Iowasteeljim

Iowasteeljim

Oct 26, 2011
    Sweet baby Jesus, I get to stay home and watch the game this Sunday and don't have to drop $100 on lunch!

• Like Like x 2
  5. blackNgold

blackNgold Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2014
    You’re clinically insane

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Hey Diamond you live in the az? Well hello neighbor I live in Avondale, AZ!!!

7. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    Hi neighbor to you, I live in Peoria in a retirement community,I left the ARMY after 14 years and moved to AZ in 73, enjoy the winter weather the cardinals suck......

8. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Titans v. Colts for me in Knoxville. Can't be any worse than watching the Vols yesterday at Neyland sucking canal water..... :getsick:

9. STEELWARRIOR

STEELWARRIOR Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2011
    Ok,Ok.. Cool I am a native Arizonian Retired Army of 22 years been to a few very cold climates during my service not for me!!!! nice to visit.. so I came back home after Retirement besides my peeps are all here. Arizona has its issues like every city...but I love the weather and the great Mexican food restaurants we have here. Also Steelers Nation is huge here!!! Big local Steelers hang out is Harold's Corral in Scottsdale you have to get there early on game day if you want a table because if you don't you will be standing!!! Well after a while you will be standing any ways if the Steelers play like they played the Panthers every body is up and about the place is wild!!!! Hey nice meeting you enjoy the game today!!! Go Steelers!!! Yeap Cardinals do Suck especially after BA retired he brought the team back from the dead and their dead again!!!:noose:

• Like Like x 1
  10. Diamond

Diamond Well-Known Member

May 26, 2012
    I would have done my twenty but 2 tours in Nam changed my mind and I wasnt sold on that VOLAR concept didnt sound good to me, anyway thats water over the dam, dont care for the noise at steeler bars and with my feet they cant take standing anymore, nice to know you and hope we beat the jags today, enjoy the game bro.....

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1