1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers have another epic collapse:

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Diamond, Jan 23, 2020.

1. Hawaii 5-0

Hawaii 5-0 Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2019
    and 13-3 the year before and 11-5 and went to the AFCCG the year before that...

• Like Like x 2
  2. FootballAnalyst98

FootballAnalyst98 Well-Known Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Its only 1 winner at the end of each season.

3. steelersrule6

steelersrule6 Well-Known Member

Nov 14, 2011
    That last game against the Ravens didn't matter if they had won or not, the Titans won also so the Steelers were eliminated from the playoffs. Fail :shrug:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Voice of Reason

Voice of Reason Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2019

I appreciate that he has a different perspective. I for one think the truth lies somewhere in the middle of all this. Sure, there has to be accountability for the coaches, but to ignore what happened last year with injuries is unfair (especially given that the defense is taking good steps forward).

I like balance in the conversation (and a willingness to consider facts and perspectives). Some are so negative that they can’t see the forest for the trees. It isn’t too surprising that we debate the way we do (insults, made up facts, etc). It is a microcosm of what we see in politics (Republican and Democrat alike). This board is becoming filled with lemmings who keep inching closer and closer to the edge.

I for one and cautiously optimistic - It sounds like Ben is getting healthy, defense is making strides, etc. Some of the other ills that cursed this team will be fixed when Ben returns (ie offensive line).

Edit - This is more of my general feeling, as I read the Boards as of late (not necessarily directed at one person).

Last edited: Jan 25, 2020
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. KnoxVegasSteel

KnoxVegasSteel Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2011
    Yeah I already addressed that. My mistake. But you conveniently chose to ignore the salient point of the post which is that the steelers failed to make the post season for two years in a row. But I guess your hatred of people who want to see Tomlin go on his way is blinding you so much that you only hear what you want to hear and then only believe what you heard.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    Wait. I already said that I wanted Tomlin gone last year. My problem is with the people who can’t shut up about it and hijack every thread.

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    And reading you beeyotch about what other people post and trying to shut them up makes me want to post the sh!t even more. As you are complaining about what someone else posts, are you contemplating that others on here may be sick and tired about your lame ass unicorns and rainbows everything is hunky f$#king dory posts? No probably not because you are clueless and living in your own world.

• Winner Winner x 2
  8. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I'm a fan of the Steelers. I'm supposed to be supportive and wear Rose colored glasses. The nonstop negativity that guys like you do is abnormal. Internet tough guys like you make me laugh with all your over the top rage filled posts. I'm not even sure how you come to some of the negative conclusions that you do since you don't even watch many of the games?

9. KnoxVegasSteel

Oct 21, 2011
    If by steelers fan you mean you're a delusional douchebag, then I agree with you.

• Hilarious Hilarious x 2
  10. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    At least I actually watch the games.

11. NY STEELERFAN

NY STEELERFAN Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2012

[​IMG]

• Hilarious Hilarious x 3
  12. Clive From PIT

Clive From PIT I don't often drink...but I'm starting to. Site Admin

Dec 14, 2015
    8-8 sure has brought out the best in us.

13. steel machine

steel machine Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2017
    Becoming the Pirates. I struggled through 20 straight under .500 seasons and when they finally broke .500 it was like winning the World Series.