1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers-Giants Official Game Thread

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by Ray D, Nov 4, 2012.

1. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    :lolol: :lolol:

2. NashvilleCat

NashvilleCat Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2012
    I like the G-men too. But then any team that beats Brady twice in the big game (one destroying the perfect season) is okay by me.

3. blountforcetrauma

blountforcetrauma Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2011
    No, Tomlin did. which is about as close as we're ever going to get to his yelling MOTHER!@$#@@#!!!![/quote:2i0tdp4q]
    Yeah but "suspect"??? What is he doing saying that word? Is he running for office? Crap dude! Enough with politically correct nonsense! Call it what it is! Good old fashioned BULL!

4. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Somewhere in NJ Eli is crying on Goodell's shoulder and Goodell is saying "baby I done all I could for you but those Black and Gold boys are just too tough for my crew of dunderheads to screw!"

5. jimmyallen45

jimmyallen45 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2012
    I am taking my car into my Giants fan mechanic tomorrow, whom I've known for 23 years and attended Steelers/Giants games with on multiple occasions. I expect the bill for my brake work to be astronomical now.

6. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    How much you wanna bet Ryan gets fined for that "helmet to helmet"? LOL.

7. TerribleTowelFlying

TerribleTowelFlying Staff Member Site Admin Mod Team

Oct 12, 2011
    No, Tomlin did. which is about as close as we're ever going to get to his yelling MOTHER!@$#@@#!!!![/quote:r38qaru5]
    Yeah but "suspect"??? What is he doing saying that word? Is he running for office? Crap dude! Enough with politically correct nonsense! Call it what it is! Good old fashioned BULL![/quote:r38qaru5]
    He flat out complains about the refs publicly like that, and it's an absolute fine.

8. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Atleast Coughlin isn't making excuses about the storm. He's basically the only Giant that I have ANY respect for whatsoever. I'm a legendary gnats hater in case you didn't know btw.

9. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    No, Tomlin did. which is about as close as we're ever going to get to his yelling MOTHER!@$#@@#!!!![/quote:2q5383ku]
    Yeah but "suspect"??? What is he doing saying that word? Is he running for office? Crap dude! Enough with politically correct nonsense! Call it what it is! Good old fashioned BULL![/quote:2q5383ku]
    He flat out complains about the refs publicly like that, and it's an absolute fine.[/quote:2q5383ku]

Coach said all he could. The whole world saw it. Everybody know BS when they see it.

10. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    No, Tomlin did. which is about as close as we're ever going to get to his yelling MOTHER!@$#@@#!!!![/quote:pxp2evtl]
    Yeah but "suspect"??? What is he doing saying that word? Is he running for office? Crap dude! Enough with politically correct nonsense! Call it what it is! Good old fashioned BULL![/quote:pxp2evtl]
    He flat out complains about the refs publicly like that, and it's an absolute fine.[/quote:pxp2evtl]
    I know but I think he should be willing to pay it just to call it like it is. I would LOVE him even more for it. I've always thought if I had that kinda money I would just tell the truth to all those in power.

11. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    So how long is it gonna be until we start to get an idea of the playoff picture? Shouldn't we kinda have a grip on it after all these division games this year?

12. Lizard72

Lizard72

Oct 23, 2011
    No, He played it right!

His slap to the face was the spot challenge. It's clear by the look on his face that he's extremely pissed and is trying to hold it in.

The ref's face was priceless, I have to call that back...<grimmace>

13. NashvilleCat

Feb 23, 2012
    Here's a thought to make that fake-kick toss back work. Bring Wallace on to kick.

14. Ray D

Ray D Staff Member Mod Team

Oct 18, 2011
    I'm pretty sure that would tip them off. :D

15. jimmyallen45

Jan 1, 2012

Is just me, or did anyone else absolutely hate that call, even if it ended up as a TD? It's a good way to get the kicker killed, for one thing.

16. NashvilleCat

Feb 23, 2012
    Yeah, even if you could switch jerseys they might figure it out.

17. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011

With his speed it may not matter.

18. blountforcetrauma

Oct 23, 2011
    Oh we've all pretty much basically vented all of our rage but I honestly think I've still got a little left! Yes it was RIDICULOUS!!!!

19. Boomer

Boomer Well-Known Member

Dec 11, 2011
    Thank god this win was not cheated away from us. I wouldn't have been able to sleep a wink.

20. jimmyallen45

Jan 1, 2012
    Well, for those still interested-

The bill for new brake rotors and other parts, plus having snow tires put on (never too early around here) and a full tank of premium, came to a cool $339.

He was fine about the game though. We spent most of the time discussing the merits of buying a NFL team logo foosball table, a moot point for me now, but a probable move for him now come to think of it.