1. Hi Guest, Registrations are now open. See you on the inside.
    Dismiss Notice

Steelers fans are Weak

Discussion in 'Steelers Talk' started by SteelerGlenn, Jan 14, 2018.

1. jeh1856

jeh1856 Beer is good

Oct 26, 2011
    Probably happening everywhere?

2. SteelerGlenn

SteelerGlenn

Nov 24, 2011
    I was at home. I live near St. Louis. As I posted when I do get the privilege to go to a game I don't take it for granted.

• Like Like x 1
  3. takenoprisoners1

takenoprisoners1 Well-Known Member

Nov 7, 2011
    i made it to the end as well. If I’m flying 3,000 miles to see the game, dammit, I’m going to see every play. Imagine if the lone deep man on that final kick had had a seizure as the ball approached leaving the ball in the end zone.... and we had come charging down the field and knocked the ball out of the end zone incorrectly celebrating we had just scored a safety which would have cut our losing margin to one if it had been true. I’d have never forgiven myself if I wouldn’t have been there to see it....

But.... there’s always NEXT year.....

• Like Like x 2
    • Hilarious Hilarious x 1
  4. JackAttack 5958

JackAttack 5958 Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    You're one of about 3 million fans who said they were there that day and Three Rivers held what, 70,000. :lolol:

;)Just giving you a hard time, jeh. That is awesome that were there for the Immaculate Reception. You may have shared that before but I don't think I knew that about you. Great example of why we should never give up as Steeler fans. Our offense tried really hard to come back today but, unfortunately, got no help from that pathetic excuse for a defense. Wish we could have had some of those 70s Steel Curtain guys out there today.

• Like Like x 1